World of Warcraft Raids

Wasrcraft Movie Presentation

I remember you... In the mountains... But you... what is this? Where am--I remember you! The Warcraft Movie Presentation. For years now, we have been waiting, brooding even, as the fate of our most anticipated project has suffered through delay upon delay. Years and years have past and yet we still haven't even been aware of the slightest of trailers. Sure, Comic-Con fans were presented with stock footage of early work, but we, the fans, dedicated, tireless, haven't even been privy to the slightest of previews. Blizzcon's revelation of footage, even early unedited footage, will be sure to excite, as fans of my caliber shall be excited by even the slightest of reveals. So yea! I say, bring forward the day when my peers and I finally experience the ecstasy that is, The World of Warcraft Movie.

10+ Year Old Account
    The Thing im looking forward to the most is :
    World of Warcraft: The Adventure Continues
    Because i've been reading the books and done almost every Quest ingame, to know as much of the story as humanly possible!
    (I've been playing Warcraft since Warcraft: Orcs & Humans)

But the Movie presentation... thats gonna be Legendary aswell!!!

Uuuuh, tough call.

I'd say "World of Warcraft, what's next!"

Oh man, I don't think there isn't anything I am not excited for. If I had to choose one thing, it would definitely be the "World of Warcraft Raids, Gameplay, Questing, and More" panel. I've always really liked getting insight from the developer's on why they make the decisions they do; they always have really interesting things to say about the game as it currently is and what the future holds.

Ough, that's a real tough one, there's so much to be excited about!

But I'd go with World of Warcraft: What's next. Still my favorite game!

Deleted
    World of Warcraft: What's Next. Excited to hear the news!

10+ Year Old Account
    The Warcraft Movie presentation and the Contests (Cosplay). :3 But pretty much everything!

Warcraft Movie Presentation.

World of Warcraft: What's Next <3

Deleted
    Definitely Warcraft Movie Presentation and World of Warcraft: What's Next! Feels like Blizzcon is going to be amazing this year.

10+ Year Old Account
    Everything Blizzard! WoW, Starcraft, Diablo, New Warcraft movie - K i lied, I'm most excited for the movie!!!

Heroes of the Storm!

can't wait to watch the amazing sc2 finals at blizzcon, and I like to believe they will announce something about titan together with the new wow expansion ^^
    Last edited by Mesec; 2013-10-31 at 08:43 AM.

Deleted
    "World of Warcraft: What's next?"

Deleted
    Got to be WoW whats next. After that the live raid looks good!

10000% that i will not get ticked... And i'm going to wacations to USA
    and i need to know hat next wow will be im so exiced ! and i hope to see some gameplay from d3:RoS

Deleted
    World of Warcraft: What's next.

World of wacraft whats next
    new info! new lore!

World of warcraft: whats next! duh