World of Warcraft: What's Next, the lore panel for warcraft, and the movie panel

I'm most excited for the Warcraft film panel!

10+ Year Old Account
    "World of Warcraft: What's Next" for sure, though the movie panel is a close 2nd!

Warcraft Movie Presentation,because i want to see that on screen asap!

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    I am really excited about the World of Warcraft: The Adventure Continues panel. The direction the lore and story takes is very important to me and I am excited to see what they come up with this time.

I would say the Warcraft art panel. It is great to see how creative those guys ares.

Cool

I am most excited for the World of Warcraft: What's Next panel. I also want to get a peek at the live raid!
    There are 10 types of people in this world, those who understand binary and those who don't..

World of Warcraft: What's Next !!! Just cant wait to know whats next ahah XD been a super fan of warcraft franchise since Warcraft 1.

I am most excited for either World of Warcraft: whats next, or World of Warcraft: The Adventure Continues, just because i'm pretty sure one of these two will have the new xpac revealed in it.

I am really excited for the Hearthstone Exhibition! I can't wait to see which Hearthstone player comes out on top!

World of Warcraft: What's Next. MoP was really fun, but I'm hoping for something Warcrafty.

The Live Raid (always epic) and the Movie Panel. Both will hopefully be amazing!

Probably most excited for Whats Next for World of Warcraft

Deleted
    world of warcraft:whats next and warcraft movie

Definetly the "Whats next" and the live raid

Wow: Whats next yeah!!!

WoW: What's Next for sure.

I'm most excited for what's next in WOW!!!

If I got to go I would be most excited to hear about The WOW Movie Presentation panel, and WOW: Whats Next. My son is 9 and he would die if we won. Pick me!