New Computer, Intermittent/Jumpy Lag playing WoW.

I just built my first computer. I built it with the help of a friend who has a lot of experience. However, when playing WoW, I experience a jumpy lag when walking or moving my camera. My FPS sits around 92 (does not drop during these lag spikes), and MS is 52 (does not rise during these spikes). I have not installed any addons as of yet. Below is the Hardware/OS I am running. Does anyone have any advice on how I could possibly fix this?

EVGA 02G-P4-2760-KR GeForce GTX 760 2GB 256-bit GD
    Intel Core i5-4670K Haswell 3.4GHz LGA 1150 84W Qu
    MSI Z87-G45 Gaming LGA 1150 Intel Z87 HDMI SATA 6G
    Antec EarthWatts Platinum Series EA-650 650W ATX12
    G.SKILL Ripjaws X Series 8GB 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DD
    Seagate Barracuda ST1000DM003 1TB 7200 RPM 64MB Ca - OEM
    Antec Nine Hundred Black Steel ATX Mid Tower Computer

Drives up to date? Probably are, terrible guess

maybe OS issue? Have you tried to delete cache/WTF/Interface folders to see if it helps?

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Might be a stupid suggestion but check if wow is using all cores available. Through task manager you can set the number of cores process is using

I will say this. When I bought my wife a brand new laptop which far exceeded normal requirements. I couldn't even get it to a playable state on the lowest settings (same issue, standing was fine, moving camera or walking killed it). Hell I couldn't even get terraria to run at a playable rate.I always wondered what the problem was, but she didn't care. Even youtube videos would have low frames if you were moving the mouse.

Isn't there a problem with W8.1 and mouse input in games, or is that fixed already?

Quote Originally Posted by Black Pearl View Post
    Isn't there a problem with W8.1 and mouse input in games, or is that fixed already?
    Pretty sure its still there.

If so, OP, turn on Enhance Pointer Precision in the control panel (under mouse)
    Goto mouse software and turn off acceleration
    Reduce polling rate of the mouse

If these don't work, then its not mouse/windows 8.1 related.