Page 12 of 99 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    you did get me wishing for the transmog thing you mentioned.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Geheimnis View Post
    Thanks to a very loose-lipped bunch of employees in the Versailles office I can confirm 100% that:

• The upcoming expansion is called Warlords of Draenor and will feature Grom as the antagonist, although for legal issues he will be refered to as Grommash. This expansion will see the heavy use of time travel.
    • Reforging is changing, soon you will no longer need to keep hold of an item to "own" the transmogrification appearance.
    • The upcoming Blizzcon secret gift is an Elite Tauren Chieftan Hearthstone gift card.
    • The Dark Below has been registered for 'Titan', not World of Warcraft as is the rumor.

A big thank you for this information goes out to:

Draenor = Outlands = Grommash + Turalyon and other epicness?????

WOOOOOOOTTTTTTTT

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by snuglz View Post
    You mean she took off the OP thorinwg out Blizzard name which might effect those employees. Regardless that this claim is obviously crap. You can't slander Blizzard employees like that.
    she?

boubouille, did you read that?

I did buddy, I did.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    I did buddy, I did.
    Yea my bad I just read the previous post defending you. was just a misstype my manly friend lol

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by snuglz View Post
    Yea my bad I just read the previous post defending you. was just a misstype my manly friend lol
    Suuuure it was

Please note:

Boub responds to random gender confusion, but will not comment on the content of this thread...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NiceJazzhands View Post
    I am amused because you seem so certain of how things will play out and how people will react. In terms of this specific "leak", we know nothing outside of speculation. We don't know the scope of what would change at all, but you're acting like this will completely devastate the game. I'm very interested in lore, and I love this game, but it's too early to call a foul. I trust Blizzard to handle their game well.

Cheers, didn't mean to instigate anything. I just like to keep things lighthearted, and I like to keep discussion going.
    The fact of the matter is that I cannot for the life of me see how a time travel theme can be pulled off satisfyingly without ruining a large portion of the lore. Time travel is a huge red flag for any good storywriting. And because I don't want to see Grom again, or travel back. And because it doesn't make any sense to me in any way or form. Does that mean it won't happen because it doesn't make any sense to me personally? No, it just means I will enjoy it significantly less.

Deleted
    Lol to me it looks like you've set an eye on this Discussion, Boub. :P You're killing us here, do something! Make weird gestures in front of your PC to show us if it's legit or not! But.. errh.. don't forget to tell us afterwards.

hang on a second....

is this going to explain how prince malchezar ended up with gorehowl in kara?
    <insert witty signature here>

Quote Originally Posted by NoNamedPride View Post
    Lol to me it looks like you've set an eye on this Discussion, Boub. :P You're killing us here, do something! Making weird gestures in front of your PC to show us if it's legit or not! But.. errh.. don't forget telling us.
    Agreed. He's keeping an eye on this "inaccurate, stupid, wish listing leak"

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Well that's interesting. Though where were they in Warcraft 3? Seems to me like both sides would do well enough to leave each other alone on the name Grom.

- - - Updated - - -

Still doesn't change the fact this expansion sounds like suicide for the game.

This sounds to me like someone took the Time Travel theory, smooshed it together with the Legion expectations, and attached a few names they found on the Blizz-France site to it.
    I think this is suppose to be an alternate timeline where Draenor was never affected by the Legion.

Even if boub removed the names of the "sources", that doesn't mean that those sources are actually legit. I rather think that it's not allowed to post people's name, in a way that could get them trouble, in any form.

Quote Originally Posted by smokii View Post
    hang on a second....

Haha that would be neat.

Deleted
    hang on a second....

Oh my fucking God. Good Point!

Edit: To be honest, this could be a thing. I bet Blizz thought about bringing that in someday. Since they DO like to have some things around to cling to if they need some ideas.

Quote Originally Posted by Conbot View Post
    Please note:

Boub responds to random gender confusion, but will not comment on the content of this thread...
    corgis unleashed was the fake trademark they used to prove that anyone could put up that dark below trademark.

he was saying it was fake in a funny way. geez cant anyone make a joke without someone assuming its a hint?

metzen could say in an interview that he really loves spider-man and someone would come on here saying it was a hint at a marvel crossover

- - - Updated - - -

or hes sitting around laughing at people speculating about the next expansion when he probably knows what it is?
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

hang on a second....

Good One!..that always confused the hell out of me

hang on a second....

didnt even think about this

He's probably sitting chuckling at it to be honest. Some loopy speculation going around

Boub probably edited the name because she knows that it's a real leak and doesn't want to risk the named people's jobs. No other reason to remove their names ... it's not like Blizzard is going to fire anyone because someone mentioned their name with a BS link.

And Boub would know. She finds out everything but has gotten quite in terms of leaks since Pandaria.

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    he was saying it was fake in a funny way. geez cant anyone make a joke without someone assuming its a hint?
    See I think he was declining to comment and used a joke instead... Which is a hint.