Page 56 of 99 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Gospels View Post

2. MMO planted that post to get speculation going KNOWING they were ALLOWED to by Blizz. Blizz takes out trademark today and this is real.

In either case, I guarentee you that this was not LEAKED as was advertised by the OP this is either still a colossal troll OR it was a total plant.
    You'd be surprised how often "leaks" turn out to be intentional in the real world. Business, politicians, etc, do this all the time. Although if the reaction is overwhelming negative to this I doubt they can do anything about it now.

Quote Originally Posted by Forgettable View Post
    Really? I could make that picture in MS Paint. You posted it 10 minutes ago. Hardly proof.
    Ok then how can I prove that conversation actually took place on 8/24?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Forgettable View Post
    Really? I could make that picture in MS Paint. You posted it 10 minutes ago. Hardly proof.
    The time stamps would be really hard to fake and you could even then tell it was off. The timestamp doesnt look to be altered.

Oh no change is coming, everyone freak out at the possible bad aspect. Fixate on the potential negitives of a thing yet seen.
    "If you want to control people, if you want to feed them a pack of lies and dominate them, keep them ignorant. For me, literacy means freedom." - LaVar Burton.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Taftvalue View Post
    What would be awesome is if we escaped from the Legion that way, imagine the Legion finally found Azeroth and we fought bravely but were defeated and Azeroth was obliterated, so our only chance of survival would be to travel back in time that'd be so cool
    I can so see this being the pre-event. This expansion looks to have a lot of potential, so I won't knock it until I try it If it is this.

im just gonna say this. if you fuck with the lore blizzard, the mounts better be cool as fuck otherwise im out.
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Quote Originally Posted by Treeba View Post
    You'd be surprised how often "leaks" turn out to be intentional in the real world. Business, politicians, etc, do this all the time. Although if the reaction is overwhelming negative to this I doubt they can do anything about it now.
    Thats what I am saying this is either still total T.S. (troll shit) or it is/was intentional by MMO. Which pisses me off cause I fucking hate 1 post "I work for Blizz" threads so for MMO to leak it in that fashion...sorry bad form

So now we'll have two MMO's called WoD? Yay.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaosclaw View Post
    I can so see this being the pre-event. This expansion looks to have a lot of potential, so I won't knock it until I try it If it is this.
    the skysunder dumdumdum

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by reohh View Post
    While its a little off, the basic things are still there. Here is a fb convo of me telling my friend the plot back in August:

http://imgur.com/ThJ0aNv

Do you still think I heard about it yesterday?
    Yes yes I do

Thats what I am saying this is either still total T.S. (troll shit) or it is/was intentional by MMO. Which pisses me off cause I fucking hate 1 post "I work for Blizz" threads so for MMO to leak it in that fashion...sorry bad form
    if it turns out to be true it would be pretty funny that with all this secrecy the way the next expansion gets leaked out is by a 1st time poster with a "these dudes in france totally told me about the next expac guise" thread
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Taftvalue View Post
    the skysunder dumdumdum
    Yes, this seems to be getting more epic by the second

10+ Year Old Account
    I wonder if we'll get a new class/races this expansion. Has anyone deciphered the Chinese leak enough to tell?

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    if it turns out to be true it would be pretty funny that with all this secrecy the way the next expansion gets leaked out is by a 1st time poster with a "these dudes in france totally told me about the next expac guise" thread
    His name means "secret" in German. It was not some"dude" sitting in France, if true it was a plant. But again, trademarks are hard to file? I think I heard that somewhere

I still call bullshit. If this is real I will seriously eat my own shit.
    !!! Is that with bread or without?

12 spacesuit, I guess at least one new class?

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodbaff View Post
    I wonder if we'll get a new class/races this expansion. Has anyone deciphered the Chinese leak enough to tell?

Deleted
    you really take this shit way to serious, god damn.. chill out

Deleted
    I like the idea but if Grom is the final boss I would just make a big facepalm because having an orc as the final boss again is just stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by Dante Vale View Post

Do I win the thread?
    "I suggest you don't worry about this sort of thing and just, enjoy yourself"

Definitely Blizz's design philosophy hahaha

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by budong View Post
    !!! Is that with bread or without?
    Everyone quoting this is taking his post literally when it's clear he was just using slang. Americans often use this word to describe any assortment of things. He could have been referring to a pencil, some scraps of paper, or even Twinkies on his desk. It's a substitute for the word 'stuff' which is a synonym for 'things'. Hopefully this allows us to move on and keep complaining about things we don't know about.
    BAD WOLF