Page 11 of 27 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Orcindauh View Post

^^^That's real music right there, not none of this garbage mess these days.
    Thats terrible and I like rap.

Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    Thats terrible and I like rap.
    You don't know real rap or hip hop if you don't know some good old fashion Based God.

A new show off your favorite music thread. Ok

<random youtube music video that no one else in the thread likes and tells you it sucks ass>

I wish one of those "artists" <-- Used very carelessly here, would peform at blizzcon.

It would completely cure me of ever wanting to go.
    I like ponies and I really don't care what you have to say about that.

Lightforged Draenei
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kegrenac View Post
    wtb this band, if they played at blizzcon id def fly over ther

If they go there I might aswell screw uni and everything and just waste all of my lifetime saved cash on a california flight ticket and go to blizzcon.

I was waiting on based god to make his appearance lmfao to this day I don't know if hes serious or trolling really though I thought the last 6? years of rap have been pretty disappointing with a few minor highlights

10+ Year Old Account
    If I'd bought tickets and any of those "rap" superstars were announced. I'd request a refund and cancel my sub.

Quote Originally Posted by Chingylol View Post
    Blizzard/Wow's fanbase has always been what's trendy in pop culture. Look at how many in-game references there are. Hell, the Lady Gaga and My Little Pony threads on MMO Champion have gone way over the maximum limit, with multiple extra threads having to be made. Wayne crushes Gaga in record sales almost 3:1, and I believe he has more number 1 billboard hits then Elvis along with Jay-Z.
    check out http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...selling_albums
    and http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Music_r..._certification

only takes 1,000,000 record sales to make platinum in us and 300,000 in uk. not sure how up to date that best selling albums is but not many rap on there at all. lady gaga is in the 80 million to 99 million records @ http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of..._music_artists which also seems to be short on rap in those top charts with very small amount

How about Justin Bieber ?

*grins to himself in expectation of the glorious shitstorm he has started*

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Advent View Post
    Armin Van Buuren or Above and Beyond. Trance wins hands down imo.
    we are talking about music, dude - not about running around in dark places and eat pills

Deleted
    Eminem, maybe he is a good rapper. But lil wayne? drake? Kid what the fuck have you bin smoking? You want them to have a good time or do you want them to rethink their life?

Deleted
    Yeah that would not go down well.

Did someone say rap?
    Rap aint bad when mixed

Quote Originally Posted by Toiran View Post
    Rap and Nerds?

Yeah...

That's why it's a bad idea and never going to happen.

Blink 182 is a bit of a random choice, but people don't go to Blizzcon to see a band, especially as they are announced way after the tickets have sold out, it's just a bonus that some might like, some might not.
    Entertaining nerd/geek-esc rap

Quote Originally Posted by Turkey One View Post
    I was waiting on based god to make his appearance lmfao to this day I don't know if hes serious or trolling really though I thought the last 6? years of rap have been pretty disappointing with a few minor highlights
    I'm trolling? Lil B is easily one of the best musical artist out there because

#1 He's a true inspiration to all rising music artist out there.
    #2 His lyrics come from the heart instead of a script unlike a lot of other musics artist
    #3 He actually spends quality time with his fans unlike Tupac, Lady Gaga or many of the other mainstream artist as shown in the video below.

#4 as shown in the video above he actually cares for the environment around him, you can see this is the line "make sure not to litter cuzz I got bitches" where other rappers don't care for the environment.
    #5 Blizzard could use him to promote their game and increase the amount of subs by a long shot.
    #6 He's open minded unlike other rappers out there and doesn't judge people due to their sexuality
    #7 He made an album called "I'm gay" because he wanted to change the meaning from the word gay to "happy" instead of homosexual which is a good cause.
    #8 He's very popular in wow, say his name on trade and you'll hear a lot of his supporters.

TLDR - Lil B would make an excellent artist to preform at Blizzcon.
    Last edited by Orcindauh; 2013-11-01 at 09:14 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gnasnimadan View Post
    Because they want to close Blizzcon with music
    Haiooooooooo!
    So OP you don't like Blink 182 and assume everyone else does the same, k.

10+ Year Old Account
    I dont think foo figthers and Tenacious-d are washed up, and also, that song kinda sucked, and besides, if you had lil wayne at blizz con not many would be there mainly because the majority of wow fans doesn`t like rap.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chingylol View Post
    I noticed at Blizzcon they always have washed up has beens performing. Why can't they get any current A-list artists?
    A-listers are too busy to know what WoW is enough to want to participate?

Lightforged Draenei
    10+ Year Old Account
    They should bring

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAmazingFeedz View Post
    You know what it will really take? Horrible taste in music. Blink 132(or whatever it's fucking called) is kind of on the line, though at least they're listenable. I would no doubt buy a ticket to Blizzcon if bands like Radiohead or the Chili Peppers were playing(Even Coldplay), even though I leave pretty much a half-continent away.
    oh c'mon how can you hate on blink-182 and say you like coldplay, anyway blizz ceo himself is a metal fan i think, so yea.
    also eminem might be fine but nooo to lil wayne.

id love some chilli in there though.