Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Did him twice this halloween and got it, wasnt even intended to have it. I don't use it since it looks like shit

Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    I've been doing Kara with 7 toons every week for months. Nothing there either.
    I've been running for the Kara mount on 6 toons a week since Ulduar with no success. The thing isn't real

10+ Year Old Account
    Same. I ran 11 different characters EVERY SINGLE DAY, and never saw it. I got the sword on my priest (rofl), the plate helm on my shammy, and that's about it. Oh, and about 22 of the damned squashlings. Sheesh.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

15+ Year Old Account
    some bad luck, i got it the first hallows end it was introduced. I also got all brewfest mounts 1st year and got the kara mount my very first raid ever...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    Got mine a 4 or so years ago. Hardly use it.
    Yeah, to be honest, I don't see what is so special about this mount.

10+ Year Old Account
    I gave up long ago, didn't even try this year.
    I don't always hunt things, But when I do, It's because they're things & I'm a Bear.

Herald of the Titans Valnoressa's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Just did my final run a few moments ago, no mount for another year. Oh well.
    Butts.

10+ Year Old Account
    62 attempts and still no horse..
    I did, however, get 25 pets, 59 brooms, 3 swords and 2 helmets. Helmets and swords, on toons that can't use them, more or less goes without saying...
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

Back in WOTLK, they updated the halloween event and this mount had an insane drop (about 50%). I had 5 alts at the time that all got the mount. im sorry for people who havent got it. Maybe Blizzard should be kind and up the drop rate for the people who are extremely unlucky.

Been trying since it was implemented and still no joy :/
    As a mount collector with 254 mounts on 1 toon its always a frustrating time of year.

It sucks because during wotlk it had like a 20% droprate.

Quote Originally Posted by Kazroshka View Post
    Just did my final run a few moments ago, no mount for another year. Oh well.
    I have just under three hours until I can do my final five runs. I'm not even sure I want to bother.
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

Assuming the holiday event has been 14 days every year: 28 runs in 2007, 14 in 2008, 28 in 2009, didn't play that time in 2010, 42 runs in 2011, 98 runs in 2012 and 2013. 280 runs. Yeah it's bad luck, but I guess now that I've tallied up that I can't tease my friend who has done Anzy for the Raven Lord 500+ times.

From 2007 until the year they implemented the daily bag for it, it used to drop directly so while you had to roll against four other people, you could also join people who had not done the quest that day (it used to be a daily quest, not a daily bag).
    Quote Originally Posted by Zdrasti View Post
    He's telling you upfront what's going to take. It's not ninja looting. It's pirate looting! YAARRRR!!!

I was the second person on my server to get one way back.
    READ and be less Ignorant.

join the club OP been doing that boss since it came in like 2007 or something dont remember excactly on 10 chars everyday and no mount yet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Did him everyday on 6 of my characters. No mount. Did him on like 5 characters everyday during cata as well.

Quote Originally Posted by 3DTyrant View Post
    This is more a "I'm annoyed and want to rage" post, in the past 2 weeks alone, I have killed the Headless Horseman forty-two times, and got no mount, I've been after it on my DK main since 2010, and this is annoying as living hell! Who else sadly didn't get their mount?
    I feel your pain...except worse...I've ran 8 toons every day, for last 3 years....so 330~ attempts...same with kodo, and love rocket
    (((

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by greg098 View Post
    Back in WOTLK, they updated the halloween event and this mount had an insane drop (about 50%). I had 5 alts at the time that all got the mount. im sorry for people who havent got it. Maybe Blizzard should be kind and up the drop rate for the people who are extremely unlucky.
    I ran it like crazy in WotLK, and never got the mount.. No way, it was even close to 50%. I saw a few, but not many get it.. Maybe 5%..
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

No HH mount for me either this year, did it on 3 chars every day.
    been after it since they first introduced him. still got my HH helm on my warrior :3 from 70.
    ... holy crap, has it been 5 years allready? ugh..ohwell, maybe next year!
    I like my coffe like my mages.

i've it but generally horses animation don't go well with the orcs model so rarely use it
    Quote Originally Posted by caervek View Post
    Obviously this issue doesn't affect me however unlike some raiders I don't see the point in taking satisfaction in this injustice, it's wrong, just because it doesn't hurt me doesn't stop it being wrong, the player base should stand together when Blizzard do stupid shit like this not laugh at the ones being victimised.

Not really worried about that, the RNG gods have been kind to me lately, decided to Solo TK last week on a whim, and Ashes drop 1st try...
    {◕ ◡ ◕}