Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Tried the last few years on 7 characters, This year only have 6 levelled but still no luck.

I don't even like it that much but I promised myself I would get it haha

Been trying on 10 toons every year since it started (is it 7, 8 years now?) even back with multiple summons when it was a daily quest and you could get 5 changes per group. Probably have close to 1,000 kills.

This was the last year for me.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shamanlover View Post
    Meanwhile I had 2 of them during the first year of Hallows End when the drop chance was even lower than it is now and you also had to win the roll. Not much to say except rng hard at work.
    I havent seen the mount since they introduce the bag
    Before was easy coz you get 5 chances per day...well for some persons
    I have the same luck with ashes but i quit the hard farming get pissed off and lots of ppl have it

10+ Year Old Account
    4 years for me, in wrath and cata i only ran it on 3-4 characters, but this year i did it on 10 90s, 10 times a day, and still no mount

i feel you man im in the same exact position, guess i need 12 toons to up my odds

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Paulosio View Post
    Fugly mount anyway. You probably wouldn't use it for long... Got mine a few years ago and barely used it since.
    Before they made it possible for many flying mounts to be used as a ground mount, the HH mount was fairly unique in the sense of it being able to be used as both ground and flying mount. I still really want it simply because of a flying horse.

Like many other people I've also done over 100 runs with my 7 level 90s each day, still no mount.

Quote Originally Posted by Emfg View Post
    Before they made it possible for many flying mounts to be used as a ground mount, the HH mount was fairly unique in the sense of it being able to be used as both ground and flying mount. I still really want it simply because of a flying horse.

Like many other people I've also done over 100 runs with my 7 level 90s each day, still no mount.
    This was why I wanted it and used it for all my toons once it went account wide. Now use ruby or sapphire panther.

Deleted
    gl next year

i kinda felt bad for my friend to do 14 of his alts for 3 years and not a single mount. Yes, he really really want it so bad. Rng is RNG

I'm somewhere between 300 and 400 kills total. Assuming average of 1% drop chance, it's between about 2 and 5 % chance for me to not have ever seen it drop (yes, I realize every individual chance is still 1%, but taken as a whole the probability of having this many shots yet never seeing it is ... well, between 2 and 5 %).
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's really that uncommon?
    I got 3 plus the one I already had this year.
    No luck on the sword though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Unfghghgh I didn't have time to run it every night this year. But yeah once again i'm in the camp of nohorsey.

Oh well... roll on next year.
    I have eaten all the popcorn, I left none for anyone else.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FearXI View Post
    It's really that uncommon?
    I got 3 plus the one I already had this year.
    No luck on the sword though.
    It really just shows how rng it can be, I had 2 x swords in one failbag this year.. on a priest healer lol.. should of done a sc of it

Bad luck. I also didn't get the mount. I ran it about 80 times over the Holiday period with 7 90s. No mount

10+ Year Old Account
    I got one back before account wide mounts existed. And I deleted the character I got it on...

*sobs*
    By Blizzard Entertainment:
    Part of the reason is that Battlegrounds are like ducks.
    My Nintendo FC is 2208-5726-4303.

10+ Year Old Account
    it is a cool mount, goes nicely with warlock green fire
    Hi

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't worry brother you are not alone. I share your pain

Quote Originally Posted by Racthoh View Post
    don't feel too bad. the mount is only good for +1 to your count since it's pretty meh looking. kind of a lame, overused, version of fiery warhorse.
    This is how I feel about it.

I mean, the "running to fly" stuff is pretty cool, but it's a mount EVERYONE uses, so eh. Find something cooler/less overused, if you ask me.

got mine this year on the very first attempt. woot!