Heroic Siegecrafter Tips and tricks

Hello MMO Champion, I am playing an elemental shaman for progression on this boss. I am looking for some tips or tricks on the fight that will help me wade through the bosses abilities. We have put about 6 hours in on the boss and we are at about 50% getting to belt weapon 8 or nine. This is 25m, I am running EB(for better CL's during adds) I am staying around 310k dps if i get a few lasers and saw-blades, I am at 375+ when not targeted by either. Looking to see what I might be able to do better.

TL&DR need tips for this boss.

I use PE instead on this fight, just cause I like the burst it provides for the fight. I try to use AG when a 3rd overload goes out. If I get targetted by the laser during a magnetic phase, I will try and call for a bop so I can just run the laser out of the raid and not care about sawblades. If I can't get a bop, I will just use SR and AS and kite real safe, otherwise save SR and AS for when you get targeted by the sawblade during the magnetic phase.

I don't take earthgrab for this fight because someone said it was messing up the druid's vortex and knockbacks. Instead, I just drop earthbind (try and drop magma here too) and project it to where the mines drop or on the boss where they will funnel through. We position the boss so he is always on top of the mines, so I just cleave CL off the boss to kill mines. I use my 2nd and 3rd ascendance for lava beam dps on the mines. I sometimes drop cap totem too if the mines are getting out of control.

I don't know what is good dps on this fight since worldoflogs doesn't show it, but I did 310k dps overall for our first kill.

The fight is mostly about positioning the raid and boss correctly for mines/lasers and having good belt dps. If you can do both, the fight gets real easy.
    Last edited by Sigmatic; 2013-11-05 at 12:42 AM.