Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Therougetitan View Post
    I say don't blame the person who posted it on the official forums or SoL, they thought it was fake. This is the fault of the mod there. They drew attention to this by deleting it.

They didn't delete the other leaks that were fake. Out of all the leaks, they only deleted this one. One that was even thought fake by the poster themselves! The mod on that forum messed up big time, if they just didn't delete it people would carry on with making fake pictures and wild speculation.
    Well I was referring to a poster naming a real life name who they though leaked the info. From empathy but still, have to think.

Quote Originally Posted by darenyon View Post
    ive heard blizz was working on a mobile version of wow. some guy made one and they bought him out.
    its literally not possible to have a viable version of wow on mobile.

how do you expect someone to walk, click, and press the more then 20 buttons it takes to play wow with a touchscreen
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    i dont think this is the expansion.

wow doesnt have an ipad version

"Downloadable electronic game software for use on portable electronic devices such as mobile and cellular phones, laptops, handheld computers, and tablet PCs."
    I used to play WoW on a laptop back in BC. I think that's the key word there.
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

10+ Year Old Account
    The question is can you play World of Warcraft on a tablet?

I would like to see it happen and I play WoW on my Tower, and my Laptop. :P
    For the Horde!

Yeah followed that link in the OP and my virus scanner went to defcon 5...

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    i dont think this is the expansion.

wow doesnt have an ipad version

"Downloadable electronic game software for use on portable electronic devices such as mobile and cellular phones, laptops, handheld computers, and tablet PCs."
    Would they release Warcraft 4 on tablet? Because with a trademark for game disks, we know it won't be Hearthstone or Heroes of the Storm related.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Anyone considering maybe it's just gonna be, like, pet battles on phones / tablets ?
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

Quote Originally Posted by Count Zero View Post
    Anyone considering maybe it's just gonna be, like, pet battles on phones / tablets ?
    I'd be so down for that.

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Would they release Warcraft 4 on tablet? Because with a trademark for game disks, we know it won't be Hearthstone or Heroes of the Storm related.
    I could easily see it, at least far more then an expansion. Remake Warcraft 1 and 2 and slap some multiplayer on it for the tenth anniversary. Sell for $30 and watch as it sells millions.

its literally not possible to have a viable version of wow on mobile.

how do you expect someone to walk, click, and press the more then 20 buttons it takes to play wow with a touchscreen
    Theres other wow-like mobile mmos out for touchscreens already. its kinda like using a console controller.

maybe, but unless it comes packaged in with the expansion i dont know why they would need to add that on the trademark.

im pretty sure any pet battle app would be either free or be buyable separately
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Deleted
    If it wasn't for the "merfolk" and murlocs being added as new races, I would've actually given this a small chance at being true.

Quote Originally Posted by Nindoriel View Post
    If it wasn't for the "merfolk" and murlocs being added as new races, I would've actually given this a small chance at being true.
    That was a joke, y'know.

10+ Year Old Account
    that would make me so happy.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by CosmicGuitars View Post
    That was a joke, y'know.
    I thought that was the actual "leak" people are talking about. Which one is it then?

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    "Azshara was in 4.3, so Mists of Pandaria is about her."

I remember taking that stance.....

It's the same stance as people are taking now with "Timewalkers were in 5.4, so Warlords of Draenor is about them."

In the end, we'll get what it says on the trademark. Warlords on Draenor, AKA Outlands. No time travel gimmics.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    "Azshara was in 4.3, so Mists of Pandaria is about her."

I remember taking that stance.....

It's the same stance as people are taking now with "Timewalkers were in 5.4, so Warlords of Draenor is about them."

In the end, we'll get what it says on the trademark. Warlords on Draenor, AKA Outlands. No time travel gimmics.
    Your WoD theory would make me soo happy. really dont want a time travel xpac.

Quote Originally Posted by Nindoriel View Post
    I thought that was the actual "leak" people are talking about. Which one is it then?
    It's on page 4 of this thread.

Kangodo quoted it, albeit it's in a unformatted and impenetrable wall of text in his quote.

Deleted
    No way. All that stuff about Shattrath and the Black Temple sounds like he is trying to combine that weird chinese "leak" with it.