Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    They'll show up next expansion and they'll be neutral. Whether one dies or not, I don't know, but they'll be there and fulfill the roles Tirion and Thrall played in the previous expansions. If they do die, it's business as usual. Alliance lore getting shit on.
    Look! Words!

Quote Originally Posted by Laukkanen View Post
    Malfurion is neutral again as far as I know.

Also, what do you mean with them being neutral but still alliance heroes? Mention one.

Alliance heroes can't do a Thrall. Only hordies are allowed to be neutral for a time and then go back to be 100 % horde
    Malfurian is as neutral as Thrall is.

Mention one? Tirion.

Quote Originally Posted by beanman12345 View Post

Mention one? Tyrion.
    Except. Malfurion has never been the leader of the most important and founding father of the Alliance as Thrall is for the Horde. He is a lot less neutral than Thrall will ever be.

Tirion is not Alliance, he's a human Paladin but leads the Argent Dawn. They have no alignation to the Alliance anymore

Saying Tirion is Alliance is like saying the fel orcs are Horde because they are the same race.

I think their unique relationship will allow them to be neutral. considering blizzard can't write good Alliance characters Turalyon will die during x pack

10+ Year Old Account
    "1) Turalyon and Alleria follow the path of Tirion/Rhonin, and become neutral to the Horde, for the greater good."

Yes, I will be upset. One can argue that perhaps she gave up some of her singleminded thirst for vengeance, but that doesn't mean she wants to be friends with orcs.

2) Turalyon is still Alliance but Alleria finds out about what happened to her kingdom and the Blood Elves, and decides to join Lor'themar.

Again, I would have a hard time seeing this occur.

3) We find out that one of them is dead, or dies in the process of the expansion.

Nah I don't think they are dead. I think they're on Draenor. I think that they'll come back to present time with us eventually, too, if they don't die during the epac itself.

4) They don't show up at all, for another expansion.

Which would be stupid. The dangling plot threads are really starting to pile up, and they continue to introduce new ones.

Alliance players could just get over themselves as the center of the game. More people play horde anyways.

Mention one? Tirion.
    Tirion was kicked out of the Alliance. He never went back to the Alliance. He has been neutral ever since that book 10 years or so ago where he helped out Eitrigg.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarthan View Post
    Alliance players could just get over themselves as the center of the game. More people play horde anyways.
    Source? According to everyone source I've seen since starting Wow Alliance are 55 or 60 % of the population

Except. Malfurion has never been the leader of the most important and founding father of the Alliance as Thrall is for the Horde. He is a lot less neutral than Thrall will ever be.

Tirion is not Alliance, he's a human Paladin but leads the Argent Dawn. They have no alignation to the Alliance anymore

Saying Tirion is Alliance is like saying the fel orcs are Horde because they are the same race.
    What the hell does any of this have to do with the price of tea in china? Malfurian is an alliance hero just as much as Thrall is a Horde hero. Also if Tirion doesn't work for you, I'll give you another one. Khadgar. My point stands.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pachycrocuta View Post
    Tirion was kicked out of the Alliance. He never went back to the Alliance. He has been neutral ever since that book 10 years or so ago where he helped out Eitrigg.
    Tirion Fordring :

I will remain committed to the Alliance until my dying day. Of that, have no doubt. But I cannot disavow the oath I took. To do so would be to betray everything I am and everything we, as honorable men, hold dear

What the hell does any of this have to do with the price of tea in china? Malfurian is an alliance hero just as much as Thrall is a Horde hero. Also if Tirion doesn't work for you, I'll give you another one. Khadgar. My point stands.
    Khadgar isn't Alliance anymore...

/facepalm

I said he was neutral. He's still an alliance hero though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hmm in game he is neutral yeah, but he still belongs in the ''Sons of Lothar''

/facepalm

I said he was neutral. He's still an alliance hero though.
    that was me and my fellow alliance player's point from the start.

Previous alliance heroes goes neutral. Stays that way.

Horde heroes goes neutral. Returns to Horde.

1. Hope to god not, they're the only 2 bad ass Alliance characters left, Alliance deserves some characters like that after all the shit we've taken.
    2. Really disappointed but could cope with it.
    3. Would be incredibly pissed unless the character dies in a heroic way.
    4. Pissed at Chris Metzen for lying.

10+ Year Old Account
    Taking orders as a Horde player from Turalyon...maybe, but it would be a stretch. Taking orders from Alleria? Not a chance in Hell that would EVER happen.

But, hey, Alliance players, cheer up! At least your characters go neutral, ours turn into dungeon and raid bosses! (BC-[Possibly, should that Chinese "leak" prove true]WoD)
    Last edited by Wildberry; 2013-11-06 at 12:27 AM.

that was me and my fellow alliance player's point from the start.

Previous alliance heroes goes neutral. Stays that way.

Horde heroes goes neutral. Returns to Horde.
    I'm an alliance player too, look at my sig. I play both sides. I enjoy both sides. As I said, alot of the alliance heroes introduced since wc2 have gone neutral(are still considered alliance heroes), while alot of the horde heroes introduced since wc2 become villains we have to kill.

Tyrande was an epic disappointment. "Cmon Varian, FASTER, we must kill some orks ASAP! What? Loses? I don't care about tactics since im not a veteran of several epic wars with 10k year experience+night elven ruler+their spiritual leader+commander of the sentinels. Oh wow Varian you was sooooo awesome rule me now"

1) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=umDr0mPuyQc

2) Same as 1.

3) As long as they do it for the Alliance.

4) As long as they show up for the Alliance.

Almost seems wrong taking away the last bad ass characters the alliance has.. but it will happen. Its Blizzard.