Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Finally got my haggard ass around to doing the underwater area. I actually didn't totally hate it. You look silly as hell swimming super fast, but the content was alright. Even managed to get in when there was a zone boss up and that was a pretty damn fun fight.

Now I just need to do the new instance.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CptEgo View Post
    I've resorted to completely turning off shadows, which really improved my FPS. I'm getting a pretty much stabile 50 in 5-man dungeons and 30-35 in Sanctum now. No other video details have been decreased or turned off.
    I fail to see why, with my GTX 780ti I have to run the game at sub-par visual quality. Shadows make a huge difference to the appearance of the game.

The game optimization problems go waaaaay beyond just GPU settings.

Still hoping for some fixes. Ever hopeful.
    Last edited by theWocky; 2013-11-18 at 12:19 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by theWocky View Post
    I fail to see why, with my GTX 780ti I have to run the game at sub-par visual quality. Shadows make a huge difference to the appearance of the game.

The game optimization problems go waaaaay beyond just GPU settings.

Still hoping for some fixes. Ever hopeful.

Well I'm just saying that it's that specific video setting that has made the biggest difference on my FPS. I am like you, annoyed that the game doesn't run as smooth as other games, and I am really fed up with trying to tweak everything.