Sargeras in 2nd burning legion expansion?

I cant imagine them doing a 3rd expansion focusing on the burning legion, or not anytime soon. If its Warlords of Draenor being the next expansion and revolving around Burning Legion, does this mean we'll finally be seeing Sargeras in game? If not, what type of expansion would be most suitable to introduce him into the game?

Edit:My apologies, Im not saying to see him in-game as a raid boss, but actually having him in the story and lore directly in-game.
    Last edited by Nanaboostme; 2013-11-06 at 05:39 AM.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Plain and simple, we won't ever kill Sargeras. He was too powerful before this, he's still too powerful.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

10+ Year Old Account
    Sargeras will beat us away like fleas.

Broxigar only got to chance to wound him with the axe he had, but that ONLY wounded him.
    For the Horde!

No. If they use Sargeras it'll only go down lore wise after that. You've vanquished the lord of the burning legion, the fallen titan.

Congratulations now please buy our future expansion and kill snake fishes, love Blizzard. Not as constructive as I could of made it but the point stands. A big complaint about Pandaria was that we've fought off Deathwing, The Old Gods, Kil'Jaeden and The Lich King then we spend our time helping farmers kill rats in fields, it's not epic. This is how many people will see things after Sargeras you cannot come close to him.

The day we ever, as player characters, actually kill a full blown Titan will be the day WoW officially jumps the shark.

10+ Year Old Account
    If this truly is about demons, I'd have to say 0% chance it involves Sargeras. He's the big bad renegade titan, and leader of the demons. His power is ridiculous (according to lore), and there's no way he would come out before Azshara. It wouldn't make logical sense to bring him out right now.

At least, not in true form. Maybe an avatar or something, but definitely not his full power.

I would say not this expansion nor the next. At the absolute earliest, probably 3 expansions away. Thinking about it from a novel point of view, you would need to build up the story with heavy reference and suspense at the arrival of a powerhouse such as he, and we've seen next to nothing of him in game (only a speculation from the event in battle for undercity).
    "Believing something is not an accomplishment. The stronger your beliefs are, the less open you are to growth and wisdom, because “strength of belief” is only the intensity with which you resist questioning yourself. Listen to any “die-hard” conservative or liberal talk about their deepest beliefs and you are listening to somebody who will never hear what you say on any matter that matters to them — unless you believe the same. Wherever there is a belief, there is a closed door."

Let me paint you a picture. Imagine an orc, not just any orc, but an extremely beef orc, with power so immense you could barely fathom all the strength and pure mental rage that is kept inside this relatively minor being. Now imagine this orc, receives a two-handed axe crafted by one of the most powerful beings in combined lore, Cenarius. The orc is Broxigar, one of the most central and ferocious characters in Warcraft lore. This orc, this entity of pure power, fury and strength, in his very last seconds, funneled all his rage and hatred in to a single blow to the titan Sargeras. What was the result? He barely got a scratch, and ended the orc in an instant. You want us to kill this being, and you want it to happen relatively soon. See where this is going?
    <Novum Genus> - Tarren Mill Horde

My apologies, Im not saying to see him in-game as a raid boss, but actually having him in the story and lore directly in-game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Possibly. He's been kicking around in some way since Wrath and had Varimathras working for him, so he's still able to command some of the Legion's agents.

I wouldn't rule out destroying him in combat either. To my knowledge, he has never recovered his original Titan body and failed to secure a new one, and his essence has been knocked around and exiled repeatedly. It might have been reduced enough for us to take him out, or at least imprisoned him more thoroughly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bigfootbigd View Post
    My apologies, Im not saying to see him in-game as a raid boss, but actually having him in the story and lore directly in-game.
    Don't be sorry, but still Sargeras would appear in any Legion based, but not a a boss.

It would be awesome to if Sargeras looked like this in game;
    http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/...lf-d3ewvck.jpg
    For the Horde!

Quote Originally Posted by bigfootbigd View Post
    I cant imagine them doing a 3rd expansion focusing on the burning legion, or not anytime soon. If its Warlords of Draenor being the next expansion and revolving around Burning Legion, does this mean we'll finally be seeing Sargeras in game? If not, what type of expansion would be most suitable to introduce him into the game?
    "You are not prepared" -Ghostcrawler

Although I'm sure he'll have a plotline somewhere.

Herald of the Titans Chain Chungus's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I would bet on Kil'jaeden.

He got a scratch? Sorry, mate, but that means that Sargeras is going down. If it bleeds, it can die! Would it be a bad idea to kill off Sargeras this expansion? Oh hell yes! "Hey guys, we just killed Sargeras! We can all go home now!"

Still what you said can also be turned around. The Old Gods were supposed to be stupidly powerful and players have beaten the shit out of two already! If there's a super powerful being in the lore, there is more than a few ways for Blizzard to deus ex machina us into killing them!

I would like to see Sargeras, but there's no way we would be able to stand up to him at full strength. There's only one way I could imagine a Sargeras fight working:

Kil'Jaeden (at his full power) should be the main antagonist for the expansion, and you fight him as he's preparing to summon Sargeras. In normal mode, that's it, the ritual fails and you celebrate. However, there would also be one more Heroic- only boss: despite Kil'Jadean's death, Sargeras continues coming through, and you have to fight to push him back and destroy the portal. He wouldn't be even close the full strength- even less so than Kil'Jadean in Sunwell. You wouldn't even be able to seriously hurt him- dealing certain milestones of damage will just push him back and delay the hard enrage timer of him coming through and killing everyone. Your goal is to just stall him while taking out the cultists/demons channeling the portal open, which will force him to retreat to avoid being lost inside the rift.

This should be really overturned and never nerfed. I'm all for letting people see content, but for Sargeras, it just wouldn't be right. So, if we ever see Sargeras, something like this would be the only thing that makes sense.

That's how I would do it, anyway.

10+ Year Old Account
    the only way they will ever use sargeras is in an all out war with the titans which we will lose and Azeroth will get reoriginated anyway.... or we manage to escape back in time somehow... there is no way in hell we can beat him

Deleted
    hopefully he will be seen in game soon.

most of the players following the lore have been playing for a long, long time now and im sure there are others like me considering quitting wow for good soon, and are hoping to atleast see the notorious sargeras in game whether it be a raid boss or just an npc.

Deleted
    Outlands is a planet discarded by the BC, they left it when the portals there ripped it apart. Most of the demons we encountered were enslaved by illidan and not part of the BC, at best there were a few outpost BC guards still lingering, nowhere near the might of the BC. The xpax was wrongly named, it wasn't a burning crusade one it was an illidan goes bad xpac, and all the whining about not another BC xpac when at least half the current players skipped most of it while leveling and don't know the story.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sargeras is a joke.