Poll: Which class

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 1 of 3
LastLast

What class would you like to see get an overhaul?

Plain and simple, what class would you like to see get overhauled, if any, this expansion.

Left monk off because it is a brand new class. Also warlock, seeing as it just got overhauled.

My preference is hunter. I would love to see a lot more diversity in the specs.

My ideas(as well as others):

MM- non-pet ranged dps dealing mostly physical damage. Relies on heavy hitting cast-time shots, and procs to boost dps.

Surv- Ranged dps, with pet, dealing mostly magical damage. uses a mix of instant cast shots with traps weaved in for a array of effects.

BM- Melee pet-based class. (maybe tank, doubt it though) Uses pet to deal majority of dps (would need some work done to pet pathing and such.) and using melee attacks to better expose the target to his pets furious assault.

- - - Updated - - -

No one care to explain their choices?

Deleted
    Marksmanship as a non-pet hunter spec
    Viable Warlock tanking spec in demon form as an option/glyph/talent
    Viable holy paladin as a melee-damage healer-spec as an option/glyph/talent
    Much better rogue diferences between each spec

Regarding a full class revampt/overhaul i think Rogues are in the most need since the rogue main atribute should be stealth and atm its use is near non-existant in end-game raiding PVE.
    Mages as a near second since all 3 specs look very bland, and arcane experiment with mana as a dps resource was a complete failure.
    Hunters as a near third since MM was a MOP total failure and overall the 3 specs look very similar.

I want a list of everyone who doesn't pick Rogue so I can sit and sap them, blind them, CS + vanish, KS them, etc. It must be done. Rogues only have stealth as the only 'fun' part of being a rogue and we have good tools but our rotation is a snorefest. Please make us more fun without gutting what makes a Rogue a Rogue Blizzard.

15+ Year Old Account
    More than anything I hate the shit show that is the shaman talents. If I want to dps, I don't care how it synergizes with my heals. Stop forcing hybridization on them!

Deleted
    Hunters, rogues and probably shadow priest are getting full overhauls, the rest most likely won't.

I think the rogue specs just feel way too similar. Combat get's blade flurry and adrenaline rush. Otherwise it's basically the same spec as the others. Use your combo point builder, keep up SnD, keep up another ability (hemo/RS), spam evisc/envenom. I'd like to see some more variety. Maybe give them another dot, or allow garrote to be usable outside of stealth. They feel so similar right now.

Rogues.

More than any other class, they need it. Badly.

Rogues are the least played class and have had the least tweaks since Vanilla. We have been sinister striking for what, almost 10 goddamn years? Sub spec has been lightly tweaked along with Assassination, but all in all the three specs of very similar and we have had no real upswing in population (other than the very brief uptick due to Legendaries, which didn't even last a full raid tier.)

Please, God, rework the Rogue class.

Death Knight since they pretty much screwed up the main idea of a death knight in cataclysm where every spec can tank or DPS. Still miss blood DPS. I simply don't enjoy playing anymore since my main is a DK and I hate leveling so rerolling is out of the question.

It's dumb that they took the easy way out and instead of balancing all 3 specs, they removed the concept all together. Typical lazy blizzard.
    Last edited by Traxex9080; 2013-11-07 at 09:32 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you don't say rogue. You're doing it wrong.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hunters and Rogues, nothing else.

shaman needs one, proc and cds being the only thing its got is rather pathetic.

While I agree that Rogue and hunters are in dire need, I do not play them as a main so I'd rather see Holy Power for Paladins either scrapped or made into something intuitive. As it stands for me it's build 5, use Inq if <4s, Use TV otherwise. It's so fucking boring. The only good thing that came out of MoP for Ret was Sanctity of Battle as a passive, so your rotation actually got better as your geared up.

Mages need one. I like the concept of mages but they're so damn boring and all three specs are basically the same; keep bomb up, spam filler, use procs, repeat.

Bloodsail Admiral Transmigration's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hunter and Rogue.

I would really like a Hunter spec that plays more like the Demon Hunter from D3.
    MM should go non pet, with more interesting trap play and mobility.
    I would really love to see dual-wielding guns/1h crossbows. This is highly unlikely do to tech limitations, but god it would be cool.

Rogue needs a spec that plays more like the assassin from D2.
    More tactical abilities and aoe from electricity based traps.

That or they could just release a DH class that has all of this stuff.
    All of this probably won't happen, but it's just a wish list.

Shaman's needed an overhaul since long.

Hunter severely needs some spec differentiation.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hunters got an overhaul in Cataclysm.

Mages and Rogues are long overdue.
    Rogues were supposed to get it in MoP but they dropped that idea in favor of Locks.

Rogues, obviously.

They have niche mechanics, all specs play the same and there's nothing rogueish on our rotation, which is warrior-like. Where is the stealth mid battle every phew seconds, or at least evasions, lots of crits...?

Warrior Fury plays a better rogue.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Rogues need it, Shaman need a revamp to how Totems work... again. The MoP revamp felt half-finished, as a lot of totems were junked but almost no new ones added.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)