Thread: SoO trinkets

SoO trinkets

Sorry if it was probably discussed a million times before but I cant find info about it, anyways what's the prefered trinket combination (specifically SV if that matters)? Personally using Aoc + harroms right now since Im having bad luck with Siegecrafter never dropping TED for me. Thank you
    Last edited by digesspliff; 2013-11-06 at 11:53 PM.

SV = Haromn's + AoC

BM = TED + AoC

There's some discussion here at http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...nket-questions. I personally sim higher with HT as BM over TED (3-4k), may be because the HT is heroic and TED isn't;\. Also, due to the nature of the TED proc (decremented agl), it makes it really hard to do much with it.
    <Guiles Theme Song> @ Mal'Ganis-US Horde 20-man 10/10M 8/10M, currently recruiting all
    Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/timoseewho

I can't play BM with Haromm's I just feel like I'm missing so many opportunities for damage when it doesn't proc off pet dmg.

Quote Originally Posted by Phildozer View Post
    I can't play BM with Haromm's I just feel like I'm missing so many opportunities for damage when it doesn't proc off pet dmg.
    Haromm is still a VERY strong trinket and scales with gear the best. TED is just static.

Quote Originally Posted by timoseewho View Post
    There's some discussion here at http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...nket-questions. I personally sim higher with HT as BM over TED (3-4k), may be because the HT is heroic and TED isn't;\. Also, due to the nature of the TED proc (decremented agl), it makes it really hard to do much with it.
    Honestly for me as BM TeD feels like garbage. It only lasts 10 seconds and decreases so fast that if im casting a cobra shot or something when it procs i feel like its just a waste.

As Surv, Harom's Flex version adds to ~4% of my total dps from its procs alone, not to mention the RPPM proc of agility complementing it.

So yes, for SV, AoC + HT is BiS. other 2, meh! not quite as effective. Sure if u dont have HT and AoC, u can make use of the other 2 off siegecrafter or spoils.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hello. I have question about my trinkets right now im Survival with 4 pc t16 itm lvl 560. I am using Haromm's Talisman and Assurance of Consequence. I dont like Assurance of Consequence because it doesn't have any stats and its for cleaving. I still have in bag renataki soul charm and bad juju do you think i should replace this trinket ? Because many hunter i see are using Haromm's Talisman and Renataki HC version. I only have normal renataki tho. Can you please advise fellow hunters ? Or should I aim for Ticking Ebon Detonator ? Im really confused here

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Helgrim View Post
    I am using Haromm's Talisman and Assurance of Consequence. I dont like Assurance of Consequence because it doesn't have any stats and its for cleaving.
    I think you are mixing the names up. Assurance of Consequence gives you shorter CD on abilities, and Sigil of Rampage is the cleave trinket and is utter garbage in most fights.
    Last edited by mmoca6051861d0; 2013-11-07 at 12:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesiz View Post
    SV = Haromn's + AoC

BM = TED + AoC
    This represents what I've read so far. Though I haven't been able to test it much outside of sims since I have 0 drop luck on trinkets.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nemesiz View Post
    SV = Haromn's + AoC

BM = TED + AoC

This. Also when paired with BiS trinkets I think SV pulls out ahead over BM if I recall my numbers.

The big thing is that H WF haromms is way easier to obtain than H WF TED because lol linear dungeon.
    Tired of ElvUI and its various clones?

Try one of these:

Altz UI
    // RealUI // KaitUI // ls: UI

10+ Year Old Account
    sorry for switching names of trinkets . I meant Haromn's Talisman is cleaving trinket. But tell me is it really better for SV then Detonator ? I mean its only cleaving proc trinket and detonator has stats and proc... Isn't better AOC and Detonator for pure single fight ?

I'm playing as SV and i don't have TeD yet. But HT give following results(only multistrike proc):
    Galakras 4.4% - 7.2mil dmg
    Protectors 4.4% - 5.7mil dmg
    Malkorok 4.8% - 3.7mil dmg
    Iron Jug 5.9% - 4.9mil dmg
    And so on... All hc.
    No way that 2.2k mastery from TeD can give you same results. Also it is 14k agi for 10sec vs avg 10k agi from TeD.

And now lol picture from our Shamans kill:
    3HC HT from bonus roll, Brew monk, me and a rogue

Haromm's isn't really a cleaving trinket, it gives a chance to add extra damage to your attacks on your current target, and it is amazing for Survival.
    For BM, I did end up using TED as it summer higher for me than HT, and my numbers were better in raid (barely). I do completely agree that the proc is frustrating. I wish the increments were in full seconds instead of 0.5.

Deleted
    Trinket from spoils is cleaving, harom affects single target. For bm, use harom or ted whichever has higher ilvl, survival go with harom unless comparing flex and heroic

Survival is in par with bm in single target with 4set, but only with better than avarage luck. I prefer BM in any fight you can imagine, since I have luck of Donald Duck. All in all, if you hate rng, roll with bm, if you are feeling lucky, use survival.

And yes, I do "abuse" ice trap as survival, but 90% of time I only get those two free explosive shots.

Quote Originally Posted by Phildozer View Post
    Try playing BM with haromm's with TOTH and Crows instead of DB and BS... Get's more use out of the trinket... ((will admit I'm not sure if that's a dps increase however.

Quote Originally Posted by Supakaiser View Post
    This. Also when paired with BiS trinkets I think SV pulls out ahead over BM if I recall my numbers.

The big thing is that H WF haromms is way easier to obtain than H WF TED because lol linear dungeon.
    That's what it seems I've been able to sim myself, although I am a beginner to simcraft.

I haven't tried BM recently, since I got Haromn's. I was lucky enough to coin AoC HC WF & have Haromn's HC WF drop for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaydenkor View Post
    Try playing BM with haromm's with TOTH and Crows instead of DB and BS... Get's more use out of the trinket... ((will admit I'm not sure if that's a dps increase however.
    meh i find survival to be better for most fights anyways with all the target swapping...bm is amazing for fights where you can just tunnel one target like shamans hc 3 tank strat.

Deleted
    If you're SV, do not use TED unless you have no other choice. Personally I'd even take heroic renataki over a heroic TED. It's just plain terrible for SV due to the nature of the proc when compared to Harroms/AoC. Say for example you have lock and load proc, and get a string of explosive shots while your TED has proc'd. Each time you press that explosive shot button, it will refresh your dot with a weaker one each time. You would get much more out of your 4p when using harroms instead, and that's not even taking into consideration the ability to multistrike your explosive shots.
    Last edited by mmoce7fe1d879b; 2013-11-08 at 03:28 PM.