Deleted

Nameplates colored by target name

Hello,

I was wondering if there is an addon that may color my nameplates depending on the target name.
    What I would like is to be able to select a color for "Healing totem" PnJs for example, another color for "Dragonmaw Tidal Shaman" for example...
    In order to quickly see when there is an add to focus and select it quickly without having to define macros for each add I want to target quickly among a large number of adds.
    In all nameplate addons I always only see the possibility to color nameplates depending on health value or threat value, never depending on the target name...

Do someone know an addon for this ?

Thanks !

I've used Tidy Plates: Threat Plates and ElvUI's nameplates module and they both support this.

TidyPlates has an option to set Unit Spotlight, a specific set of Opacity, Scale and Colour values for named units.
    I think that should do some of what you want, though I might test it myself on random players/mobs to see.
    It is though lacking the ability to define those differently on a per-name basis, instead just being one for all of them.