Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah...something is amiss here with all the WoD-stuff...*squints eyes*

Although that could also be the Sha of Denial speaking for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Rawcult View Post
    Isn't it quite obvious (and has been for days...) that Warlords of Draenor is going to be the new expansion? The only people denying its legitimacy are: 1) those hopelessly clinging on to The Dark Below, and 2) the people who do in no way want Time Travel.
    Now now, I'm one of the time travel haters, but I'm cool with an expansion for WoW named Warlords of Draenor. It's one of those things where whether I like the expansion itself depends entirely on how they make it work. The only thing Boub has confirmed is the name, but none of the specifics. It's like the people who absolutely hated the idea of MoP and then played and realized they really like how Blizzard had made the expansion play through, rather than quitting after making a bunch of personal assumptions.
    "Bananas, like people, sometimes look different when they are naked." Grace Helbig

Quote Originally Posted by Zodiark Son View Post
    Even if WoD is the WoW expansion, why does it need a forum of it's own? Other expansions didn't have one.
    I'm pretty sure MoP had it's own forum. Probably so they separate discussion of live WoW from discussion of the next expansion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    I'm pretty sure MoP had it's own forum. Probably so they separate discussion of live WoW from discussion of the next expansion.
    Yeah, MoP (and Cata before it) had their own sub-forums til around launch.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Pearl View Post
    They did actually. The WoD forum will get merged into WoW General on release.
    Alright, my mistake then.

10+ Year Old Account
    Even if WoD is the WoW expansion, why does it need a forum of it's own? Other expansions didn't have one.
    Um, yes they did before they became part of the actual game, as in when they were between announcement and public Beta.
    Last edited by mykro9; 2013-11-11 at 09:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    Because Boub and company know more than we do.
    At one point in the past (I believe right before MoP's debut) Boub said he did in fact officially know all the nitty gritty about it, but to be a good sport to Blizzard was keeping his mouth shut until they could unveil their own game.

It's getting its own forum because it's going to blow up tomorrow.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is false actually. MMO-C had additional forums for previous expansions and Blizzcon.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah. On the one hand, I'm sure it wouldn't be difficult for Boub and MMO-Champ to rename this forum, or create a new one and move all the threads to to it. On the other, why make it one day before Blizzcon? On the other hand, why not wait? I'm assuming this is MMO-Champs officially unofficial official acknowledgement of the new expac's title. On the gripping hand, this could be confirmation that Warlords of Draenor is a Blizz game, but that doesn't mean it has to be an expansion - Hearthstone got it's own forum too.
    "In today’s America, conservatives who actually want to conserve are as rare as liberals who actually want to liberate. The once-significant language of an earlier era has had the meaning sucked right out of it, the better to serve as camouflage for a kleptocratic feeding frenzy in which both establishment parties participate with equal abandon" (Taking a break from the criminal, incompetent liars at the NSA, to bring you the above political observation, from The Archdruid Report.)

Quote Originally Posted by Mifuyne View Post
    Because there is so much shit being posted about WoD they felt the need to clean up the forums and put all the trash in one section?
    And it took how long to make a Lore forum? I think not.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by iamthedevil View Post
    And it took how long to make a Lore forum? I think not.
    Well, they've also done at least three expansion announcements on MMOC, so they probably know what they're doing by now?
    Looking for Raid: you will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. Come - we must be cautious.