Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    I think ogres are a realistic possibility, the size of the specific "clan" we are capable of playing as could be only a bit larger than Tauren.

Quote Originally Posted by Lor_Azut View Post
    Just so you know.. Lore wise Tauren are larger than Ogres.
    What...? Are you sure? Do you have a source that is not the rpg books that were deemed non canon? I have never seen a Tauren that was bigger than a full sized ogre.

Also, on the whole "Doors are too small" thing, Everquest makes their ogres hunch over when they walk through smaller doors. Are you guys going to say that Blizz cant do that?
    #GarroshDidNothingWrong #TeamLightboundGarrosh
    #EXMVP

Deleted
    If the next expansion is focused on time traveling maybe someone fucks with timeline and High Elves never become Blood Elves, at this point I imagine an event like a global retcon

I'd be disappointed. I'm really hoping for playable Broken. (And really, I find elves in general in fantasy to be bland.)

If Ogres didnt goto alliance i would be surprised, Alliance needs something to boost their population, and playable Ogres would be the ticket.

10+ Year Old Account
    "Ogres average between 6 feet and 7 feet in height at adulthood, but continue to grow two inches to a foot at a time through a portion of their lives, as well as continuing to put on weight. A fully grown ogre would be between 8 feet and 25 feet(...)"

As seen all playable races are on it's adulthood and Tauren reach average of 7 1/2 feet in height at adulthood I'm still right
    "Everything is a manifestation of your own free will, for better or for ill."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    Alliance has 4 different kinds of humans.
    Please explain because I only know of one human race.

Deleted
    "said something like war of dremor"

I was curious until I read that one in the original post

/trollslap

The opening video for the free stream showed the new Logo behind a dev and "draenor" could be seen at the end of the subtitle XD

They just spoilered themselves.

Deleted
    It's Warlords, there was a video of one of the designer talking and you could see WoW logo and Draenor for last word in the expansion name.

If alliance have High Elves as new race than horde should have frost troll as new race

I for one, can't wait to bow down to our new ogre lords.

Why would you be surprised? That would make no sense. If you've played wc3 you'd know that ogres are already a legitimate part of the horde, they were just never included in WoW, and ghostcrawler said he wanted ogres in the game. Put the pieces together and we get ogres for the horde and probably some random draenor native race for the alliance.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Atilast View Post
    If you've played wc3 you'd know that ogres are already a legitimate part of the horde
    I think you mean Warcraft 2?
    Or do you mean the Orc Campaign in Warcraft 3: The Frozen Throne where Rexxar becomes the new ruler of the Stonemaul Clan?

Whatever you meant, yeah Ogres make as much sense to be part of the Horde as Goblins. They're an easy fit. Ogres going to Alliance doesn't make any sense though, maybe this guy is just trolling.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazlofski View Post
    Sure, High elves + night elves for Alliance.

Next expansion Nagas for Alliance, low elves for Horde.
    FULL on elves ffs :P

Night elves, high elves, blood elves, water elves (naga)...

Sig by Isilrien

Picture of the new alliance race! Highelfs!

totally updated and not at all like blood elf, picture is a rogue

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by greeeed View Post
    If alliance have High Elves as new race than horde should have frost troll as new race
    Frost Trolls weren't a big part of the Horde, though...In fact, Frost Trolls were never part of the Horde, if you said "Amani Trolls" you MIGHT have an argument...Either way, two of your factions big lore Characters are High Elves...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by snuzzle View Post
    FULL on elves ffs :P

Night elves, high elves, blood elves, water elves (naga)...
    And on that day, the poster known as Moonblade rejoiced, for he/she had truly been blessed by the heavens.

10+ Year Old Account
    Jokubas, on a personal note. You've waited for Ogres for so long.

I hope tonight is your night.

10+ Year Old Account
    Dont pull an elder scrolls with tons of elves.

- - - Updated - - -

Alliance should get the ogres. PLEASE GIVE ALLIANCE OGRES

I will lose all scant interest in returning to WoW if the best they can come up with is more elves. Ogres have no appeal to me, re-vamped Blood Elves, the race I cannot stand even a little, less appeal than even ogres.