Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    I can't seem to see the new models except the Orc, which is just a Garrosh model.

new models loke the same to me didnt like them at all specting more changes just the same better skins put armor on and nothing will change, so sad. im very dissapointed.

Deleted
    I liked the models very much. They even managed to make dward ok

The character's hands have been improved quite a bit as well. No more humongous, low poly fingers on the dwarves

With the new models, I do hope they Change or at least improve spell/melee animations. Especially Orc Female casting animations :P Would like more face options for them too!

Quote Originally Posted by banestalker View Post
    ok so when will they show other race models? So far they showed only Dwarves and Orcs...and I play neither.

and will this model update also include repairing the broken Worgen model? male model is fine (only has a small clipping issue) but the female model looks like crap.
    You can see new gnome models too in the WoD page.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by lexrg View Post
    new models loke the same to me didnt like them at all specting more changes just the same better skins put armor on and nothing will change, so sad. im very dissapointed.
    There's also new animations if you didn't know.

Btw no Worgen/Goblin/Draenei/Blood Efl on WoD page. It looks strange to play High-Poly Nelf against Low-poly Belf.
    Last edited by OmniSkribe; 2013-11-08 at 08:52 PM.

It looks like they mostly reworked the textures of the models, perhaps made some new animations and expressions, but the skeletons of the models seems mostly unchanged. Which is a pity, because I really hoped they'd fix some of them with the rework (like for example how the shoulderpads on Draenei Female points backwards all the time, though it would seem those models won't get a makeover for a few years if we're lucky).