Epic Battle pet Stones planned for WoD!

Was looking at Cory Stockton's twitter feed and saw this, pretty cool.
    http://imgur.com/uLcFRxa - Tried embedding it but it didn't seem to work, so I just uploaded it via imgur.

10+ Year Old Account
    woo hoo, lets farm 500+ epic stones now to upgrade all pets... cant wait... all dat gameplay... -_-'

10+ Year Old Account
    Planned =! confirmed fyi.
    Surrounded by idiots

10+ Year Old Account
    I checked his twitter feed after reading your post. A bit later he says "current plan is you can merge two pets of the same family and pick the breed. Doing this gives chance at epic."

While apparently there will be epic pets, they will be from breeding pets of the same family in the Pet Stable, which seems to be a Garrison building.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoma View Post
    I checked his twitter feed after reading your post. A bit later he says "current plan is you can merge two pets of the same family and pick the breed. Doing this gives chance at epic."

While apparently there will be epic pets, they will be from breeding pets of the same family in the Pet Stable, which seems to be a Garrison building.
    Sounds retarded to me. *chance* Simple battle stones would be ok. Imagane griding kovok 30 times till you get a epic one .
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Descense View Post
    Sounds retarded to me. *chance* Simple battle stones would be ok. Imagane griding kovok 30 times till you get a epic one .
    Grinding any of the MoP raid pets is annoying as is, let alone getting two of them.

Deleted
    If this turn out to be a massive grind, like Bluesftw mentioned or suddenly needing multiple version of the same pet. I am sure as hell will raise my concern.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Delaios View Post
    Grinding any of the MoP raid pets is annoying as is, let alone getting two of them.
    It says same family, so I assume it means two humanoids, or two beasts, or two critters, etc. It doesn't have to be two of the exact same pet.

I'd suggest you take a trip over to the pokemon thread and look at how many it takes to breed IVS and shinies.

30 is a god send.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormtrooperz View Post
    I'd suggest you take a trip over to the pokemon thread and look at how many it takes to breed IVS and shinies.

30 is a god send.
    Pet Battles are meant to be small(er) activities in this game, while Pokemon IS pokemon. The analogy is wrong.

Deleted
    Changed the title as Planned does not mean it is Confirmed! (as in we are 100% sure to see it, alot can happen)

600 epic pets please no :x
    Last edited by Socialhealer; 2013-11-11 at 04:48 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormtrooperz View Post

30 is a god send.
    Yeah but in pokemon you dont lose 2 pets when you are doing that. (pokemon also has more breeds than wow http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Breed )
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Yeah but in pokemon you dont lose 2 pets when you are doing that. (pokemon also has more breeds than wow http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Breed )
    They didn't suggest you lose pets doing this, either.