Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    Combine the last two and you have got me at hello. But having 2 will kill que teams, sound horrible to me.
    The ToG is only available during certain times and wouldn't be too good for team practice

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ericcrazy View Post
    The ToG is only available during certain times and wouldn't be too good for team practice
    Getting told when I can arena and rbg is not something I want. I want a system where I can do it when me and my partners decide we want to do it and get the rewards. I do not want a time based schedule.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Even better, that glad + mounts + all the goodies that come with PVP are earned in trials of the gladiator, Go ahead and trade wins / fudge the mmr system out side of it. Not going to happen where it matters anymore @ the scum bags who do it.

Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    Getting told when I can arena and rbg is not something I want. I want a system where I can do it when me and my partners decide we want to do it and get the rewards. I do not want a time based schedule.
    You'd be free to do regular arena and the only rewards you wouldn't get are end of season rewards. Just like in PvE you have to be dedicated and obtain end of season rewards by being a skilled and dedicated PvPer.

but I am sure the times will be very flexible so worrying shouldn't be an issue!

This sounds really good.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ericcrazy View Post
    You'd be free to do regular arena and the only rewards you wouldn't get are end of season rewards. Just like in PvE you have to be dedicated and obtain end of season rewards by being a skilled and dedicated PvPer.

but I am sure the times will be very flexible so worrying shouldn't be an issue!
    No. They are doing this mostly because of wintraders, you do not think they will find other ways around this? Blizzard is basically saying we can not fix them so they take the worst possible idea that effects us.

They need to keep our pvp system simple. We do not need 4 different kinds of modes like pve does(maybe besides skirmishes).
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

they are going to have to give some kind of reward in the form of pets, mounts, trinkets, SOMETHING! Otherwise it is going to be pretty rare that people arena pvp at all except for just random time kill with a buddy. Rewards and making your guy more powerful is the FUN part

I might actually try pvp'ing if the gear grind was gone. I mean they could implement all sports of rewards rather than gear. Pets, mounts, titles, mog pieces, and now even maybe special buildings for your garrison to show off your skill, rather than gear that shows how much time you spent pvp'ing.

bring back arena flushing weekly when it was actually HARD to get gear

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Snuggli View Post
    I think it's better if EVERYONE plays favour than everyone only playing 1 spec. Some people can go entire expansions without seeing a viable season for their class/spec.

It's also more likely to have faster balance patches if suddenly 40/50% of the community is playing one class one week after a new patch.
    Hope this happens, so then i can work out the counter to the FOTM comp and play that....mwhahahahaha

Edit: But then that comp would become flavour!................

Edit Edit:So i'll play the counter to that!!!

Edit Edit Edit: But then THAT with become flavour!!

Edit Edit Edit Edit: FUCK IT I'll play the counter to that!!!

Edit Edit Edit Edit Edit: Buuut Theeen........................................Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhh!!

Last edited by villie; 2013-11-15 at 08:42 PM.

Let's be real... the majority of PvP'ers in traditional/pop MMORGs are just in it for the gear-bullying. I applaud Blizzard for pulling the focus and calling people out on skill > gear. Will it stick?