Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    i hate this side of the cummonity

Quote Originally Posted by nolliepop View Post
    when they called out the finalists, i think they skipped the blood elf paladin on the right end. i thought her costume was great, but idk what place she got.
    No idea, but Jay seemed to be off-point the entire thing anyway.

google female lich king and you find this site: 2p.com/1046441_1/Female-Lich-King-Cosplay-as-Stunning-as-You-Can-Imagine.htm

Costume seems to be identical. Girl looks similar as well (hard to be exact due to all the photoshop).

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Imagine Arthas wearing that

She was a paid model you guys. -_-

You guys are being creepier than bronies right now. Just saying.

Quote Originally Posted by Nillah View Post
    I can't imagine why she caught your attention.
    Caught my attention too.

In. My. Pants.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Okay, she's attractive, half naked, etc, etc....but....

Those pauldrons and that helm...BAD ASS

Quote Originally Posted by nolliepop View Post
    when they called out the finalists, i think they skipped the blood elf paladin on the right end. i thought her costume was great, but idk what place she got.
    I'm not even sure if she placed? The male barbarian didn't get called either. I'd be sad if she didn't get anything, she might have been my favorite.

Quote Originally Posted by Bathory View Post
    I was more intrigued by the female cosplaying Wrathion during the Lore panel Q&A. She was so terribly cute.
    Yes! Pretty sure that was the one that brought her boyfriend dressed as Anduin, too. Maybe they entered but couldn't make it into the contest? I heard they had so many entries some people didn't get in.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    Yea! I was surprised she wasn't up there. I kept waiting for her to show-up. I guess she didn't enter though
    Anyone have a SS? Wrathion sounds fun to cosplay.

Deleted
    Pretty neat costume, what little of it there is.

Always feels like cheating when I see stuff like this though, you're copping out on making 70% of the costume and trying to get people to vote with their dicks to boot. It's cheap.

I was more intrigued by the female cosplaying Wrathion during the Lore panel Q&A. She was so terribly cute.
    Hoped she would have been there.. She really was cute yes!

Then again Wan jia was hot :b

Quote Originally Posted by Abstieg View Post
    She was fantastic. No uploads yet, but she asks one of the earlier questions during the Q&A if you find a video from the panel.
    http://thingsihaveneverdone.wordpress.com
    Just started my 24/7 LoFi stream. Come listen!
    https://youtu.be/3uv1pLbpQM8

10+ Year Old Account
    She was fantastic. No uploads yet, but she asks one of the earlier questions during the Q&A if you find a video from the panel.
    Thanks, I'll keep an eye out.

Quote Originally Posted by Nagassh View Post
    Pretty neat costume, what little of it there is.

Always feels like cheating when I see stuff like this though, you're copping out on making 70% of the costume and trying to get people to vote with their dicks to boot. It's cheap.
    seems a lot of effort, women know most men think with their dick and it works perfectly why fix what's not broken? :P

Quote Originally Posted by Nillah View Post
    Gotta agree. If she had made an actual costume it would have been awesome, it's clear she has talent with that stuff.. but women who dress up half naked just to go half naked is trashy.

You might try asking in the Blizzcon forums or something, I know cosplayers post in there every year. Or at the least when they put up the pics of the contest hers should be up with her name.
    But its not trashy for the barbarian men going in half naked?

ITS SKIN, your fucking body.. nothing trashy about ones body... And hers was one many men could agree on being hot, so thats why you are thinking its trashy, not the half fat dudes showing their bodies? Duh.

On another note alot of the female ingame is in simelair clothings, so i think it was a nice femalish touch on the Lich kings armor.

Had she walked in in a gstring and frostmourne in her hand then we could begin to agree. - She did not -

Quote Originally Posted by Brubear View Post
    I still think the Tuskarr should have won
    Or the Troll Druid in Cat Form. When she did the cat dance, that killed me.

Quote Originally Posted by Abstieg View Post

How exactly is that armor meant to protect you? LK would have been a lot easier if he wore this get-up.

There she is!

I've always wanted to cosplay Illidan, but now I see the potential in Wrathion. Dunno if I can fit all of this hair into that hat though :\
    http://thingsihaveneverdone.wordpress.com
    Just started my 24/7 LoFi stream. Come listen!
    https://youtu.be/3uv1pLbpQM8