Deleted
    Ner'zhul?..

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by olessie View Post
    Ner'zhul?..
    Already said it's not an orc....
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

My bet is on Kil'jaeden or the guy who helped Garrosh to travel through time.

We need to kill Garrosh early on. I kind of hope it's Mannaroth. No major orc bosses for the love of god (and I play Horde).

Deleted
    Probably Nozdormu, Cairo or even the entire Bronze Dragonflight and maybe Wrathion.

I would imagine it'll either be a Burning Legion based boss, or the Bronze(Or Infinite) dragon who caused the mess. With the Burning Legion shenanigans being the after-effects of the whole thing. Kil'jaeden was mentioned as not being happy about his plans not going how he liked(And if its a seperate timeline...then well we have Archimonde who can appear as well, or Medivh)

Herald of the Titans MrKnubbles's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chimi View Post
    I was thinking this too, but he was a boss in Cata for a 5-man. I guess they could still make him a raid where we help Grom and Thrall.
    We fought Mannoroth in Cata when we went back in time but we didn't actually kill him. Grom actually slayed Mannoroth which also killed himself in the process.
    Check out my game, Craftsmith, on the Google Play Store!

10+ Year Old Account
    Ok makeing it easy for people

Facts so far Garrosh is apperantly dealt with early on, and in a way that is both satisfing to us and him apperantly. The last boss wont be an Orc chieftain. Gul'dan is butthurt asfuck that Garrosh didnt allow for him to join the Iron Horde.

Specualtion I think Gul'dan wont be the last boss, but he will certainly build a bridge to him or assist him behind the scenes.

Deleted
    What would be the point of preventing the horde from fel corruption only to bring in the demons anyway?

Its probably Wrathlon or the bronze dragonflight, whoever frees Garrosh and points him towards this mess in the first place.

Mal'Ganis. Likely Disguised as the Bronze Dragon helping Garrosh go back in time. Not sure if he will be the last raid boss, but I think he will definitely lead to the legion.