Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Garrosh is a character Blizz made completely in WoW, hence most of the community knows his story from start to finish, so they feel they can connect more with him.

I doubt he'll be a primary antagonist in WoD, I think he'll get dealt with pretty early on.

My money is on Grom killing him for being a loser

a
    Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    Garrosh is like a flaming bag of shit, and the devs are the children leaving it on peoples doors and knocking.
    new sig
    Quote Originally Posted by TCGamer View Post
    If I had the cash to pay a DDoSer, I would in a heartbeat. Especially with the way the anti-legacy crowd has been attacked by the pro-legacy crowd day in and day out.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluegirl91 View Post
    I chuckled.

Wonder what sort of position he has in the Iron Horde. He may have brought technology to Old Horde, but he's no engineer. He's a brawny warrior through and through. Maybe a mid-level lieutenant under Grom? I don't know, he was a powerful character, a Warchief who changed the world and philosophy of many orcs. A small-time officer feels wrong after all that.
    Now you see it. Now you don't.

But was where Dalaran?

Quote Originally Posted by Zuben View Post
    I chuckled.

Wonder what sort of position he has in the Iron Horde. He may have brought technology to Old Horde, but he's no engineer. He's a brawny warrior through and through. Maybe a mid-level lieutenant under Grom? I don't know, he was a powerful character, a Warchief who changed the world and philosophy of many orcs. A small-time officer feels wrong after all that.
    WHAT WAS THAT SON? YOU GOT YOUR ASS HANDED TO YOU BY THESE PINK SKIN SCUM AND DIDN'T EVEN DIE IN HONOUR? THEN YOU FLED LIKE A COWARD!! YOU'RE NO SON OF MINE!!

*cleaves head off*

10+ Year Old Account
    Garrosh is the heel we all love to hate, this is the only reason I can see why Blizzard are keeping him around, he still elicits the desired response from the community that Blizzard wants, but really it's getting beyond the pale now, he really should have been executed regardless instead of being put on trial, as soon as I saw that cinematic I almost knew right away he would be escaping.

This sort of crap was fine for Kael' Thas because of the type of villain he ended up being, but Garrosh was painted a little more darkly than him and it only seemed to be more fitting that he die at the end of SoO. Personally I think Blizzard missed a golden opportunity.
    HOOKED ON DIABLOL, GOOD TIMES ARE BEING HAD