Poll: How excited are you from 1-10?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Rate your excitement!

Title says it all.

Warlords of Draenor; 1 being very displeased whilst 10 is being very excited!

- - - Updated - - -

You can also include why!
    Oh lawd
    Stating an opinion as fact does not make it fact. Opinions are not fact. So don't be stupid and make a fool of yourself by trying to pass off your opinion as fact.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Victorias View Post
    You can also include why!
    I was extremely excited about new incoming expansion, with 10 of 10.

But after hearing that there will be almost no dailies at all, it dropped to 6 of 10... real killer for me.

I'm a 10 for game mechanics, 1 for story. Funny, I get everything I want without buying the expansion.

If 5 is a "meh" and completely neutral, I'm about a 6-7. I'm hopeful with a slight undertone of excitement, but I'm not exactly giddy yet either. Need to see more first.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by j0053 View Post
    If 5 is a "meh" and completely neutral, I'm about a 6-7. I'm hopeful with a slight undertone of excitement, but I'm not exactly giddy yet either. Need to see more first.
    Well said.
    I'm just here to complain, if I'm being honest

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Anzaman View Post

But after hearing that there will be almost no dailies at all, it dropped to 6 of 10... real killer for me.
    If your head were seriously injured last week, I could understand you - but cheering for daily quests makes me want to insert various pictures of "what the h-?!" - 'cause if your main reason to find a game interesting is daily quests, I think you've got to be a first D= !

Quote Originally Posted by 93sika View Post
    If your head were seriously injured last week, I could understand you - but cheering for daily quests makes me want to insert various pictures of "what the h-?!" - 'cause if your main reason to find a game interesting is daily quests, I think you've got to be a first D= !
    They do award good money though! :3
    Oh lawd
    Stating an opinion as fact does not make it fact. Opinions are not fact. So don't be stupid and make a fool of yourself by trying to pass off your opinion as fact.

I would take thousands of daily quests over Timeless Isle grinds. They promise us only TI grinds, and I feel ... uninterested in WoD as a result.

More orcs... tired of orcs, no more orcs.
    Mindless grinding... yuck.
    No flying till 6.1... I actually have lost any urge to play WoD now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anzaman View Post

Really? Almost the opposite for me. Then again, I was sold as soon as I heard we were returning to a non-destroyed Outlands.

I never really felt like I HAD to do dailies in MoP, which so many claim, but I don't exactly enjoy doing the same mindless, basic quests every day for months on end. Literally feels like a second job, and I for one am glad that the endgame isn't focusing on them whatsoever.

I'm actually a little annoyed about how excited I am. There's nothing worse than REALLY looking forward to something in the (in my opinion) distant future. Time just seems to slow to a crawl. As the wise Confucius once said, a watched clock never ticks.

Not very excited. I thought for sure this one was going to pull me back in, but the time travel thing is just too stupid. Then I start to remember things changed in Cataclysm and MoP that aren't getting reverted to their superior previous versions. Then I remember I'd actually have to pay money for MoP to upgrade to the new one that looks kinda cool.

After all that I'm just not that excited, but not so disappointed that I stop checking back here to see if there's something really great that I missed. So far? nope.

Gets a 2.

10+ Year Old Account
    • Major source of gold for me.
    • Reputation income.
    • Takes my time to complete.

Tried out the Timeless Isle, left shortly after. Can't stand that place.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darmalus View Post
    I would take thousands of daily quests over Timeless Isle grinds. They promise us only TI grinds, and I feel ... uninterested in WoD as a result.

More orcs... tired of orcs, no more orcs.
    Mindless grinding... yuck.
    No flying till 6.1... I actually have lost any urge to play WoD now.
    What Timeless Isle grind? You mean the completely optional grind of Emperor? Did you feel compelled to grind Exalted with the Winterspring Frostsabres in Vanilla, just because they happened to have a mount and reputation in your tab? Did you feel like less of a man/woman when other people got it and you didn't?

Seriously. Stop being silly. It's OPTIONAL. The entire place is optional. Just go in, take what you want out of it, hunt rares if you want, chests if you want, bosses if you want, grind rep if you WANT. There's more to the end-game than just that.

Quote Originally Posted by Constraint View Post
    What Timeless Isle grind? You mean the completely optional grind of Emperor? Did you feel compelled to grind Exalted with the Winterspring Frostsabres in Vanilla, just because they happened to have a mount and reputation in your tab? Did you feel like less of a man/woman when other people got it and you didn't?

Seriously. Stop being silly. It's OPTIONAL. The entire place is optional. Just go in, take what you want out of it, hunt rares if you want, chests if you want, bosses if you want, grind rep if you WANT. There's more to the end-game than just that.
    I think he maybe means the actual gameplay of timeless isle. For instance, WoD will be very dynamic, with "rares" and hidden chests appearing. Therefore the grind. Or so I think!
    Oh lawd

I think he maybe means the actual gameplay of timeless isle. For instance, WoD will be very dynamic, with "rares" and hidden chests appearing. Therefore the grind. Or so I think!
    I didn't have any problem with the Rep being a grindfest, since it was 100% optional and I hope future Reps are equally optional, which means they can be as grindy or easy or whatever as the devs want.

My problem was the grind was the ONLY thing to do. I just don't find "kill stuff" much of a reason to hang around, it's probably why I don't really care about PvP. Used up the fun part of IT in an hour (no guide either) and the had the mount in a week. Never went back, only visit it on alts for the noodle cart questline.

Everytime they say they want to do stuff like in TI, I start contemplating level locking my characters at 90.
    Last edited by Darmalus; 2013-11-10 at 10:09 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ah, I see. That does sound pretty brutal. I almost feel sorry for the guy! Needs additional petition threads, methinks.

Other than the Garrison, there are basically no new features in this expansion. I'm disappointed

Extremely excited (10/10)! It's been a long time since I was that excited for a WoW expansion. After the really bad Mists of Pandaria, Warlords of Draenor seems like a different planet (see what I did there?)

Bring it on!

10+ Year Old Account
    Really excited, there are some minor things I'm not confident about but I'm definitly really excited and interested in this expansion. 9 out of 10.

I went with 9. I'm super excited for going to Draenor, fighting against and with all these famous people, loving the threat of it all, garrisons sound cool, lots of neat changes, etc etc.

What brings it slightly down is the gear. I worry that gear is gonna be really random and keeping items around with certain tertiary stats is gonna be a thing, which I'm not too happy about.

Actually, maybe it should be an 8... Recalling that there won't be some major quest hubs and dailies and all, which I like. Now it's gonna be 5.1 story'ish and Timeless Isle stuff that'll get things going. So a little worried how that'll turn out and how factions and reputation might work, something that's been a favorite part of my Warcraft experience.

But I think voting for 9 is good, because these are worries and we can't possibly know yet. Both of these aspects might turn out amazing and I'll love it. Will just have to wait and see for a beta.

15+ Year Old Account
    you need an over 9000 option