Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Nice scaming

10+ Year Old Account
    how hard would it be to throw the customization screen up as soon as we log into WoD? huh, Blizz?

Deleted
    anyone who thought they were getting free re-customization after model updates were either kidding them selves or just delusional

I'm really disappointed. I know they will try to keep the look and feel of your char the same, but I know I will still like others better. With 11 level 90s, I can't afford to change them all. I hope they change their mind and just said this because they don't want people to hold off on paid char change for the next year.

The thing that annoys me the most is the thay keep the orc hunchback looks like it even more hunched over now looks like u can hardly see the head if u look at char from behind unhappy smiley

Deleted
    It's 15 bucks ... you can start saving now 1-2 Dollar/Euro per month and then you can easily afford your charakter customization if it really disturbs you that much.

Deleted
    There has been something going on with Bashiok on the forums....seems this whole thing might be a small misunderstanding?