Page 1 of 2
LastLast

it's been announced!

Hey there.
    Yeah, I'm making another thread of this Kind, but this Time because IT'S REAL!!!

Haven't read it anywhere Else on These Forums, but front Page consolidated my speculations!

Blizz will be releasing the WoD cinematic including the release date on August 14th!
    Which means, WoD will be out on tuesday, october 14th! All those hints were real.

Get ready! Go, gather your Gold, gather a bunch of materials for upping your professions.

Now, the only mystery left is, when will the pre-patch drop to live?

10+ Year Old Account
    after 13 months of that fugly orc raid we have another fugly orc related expac, yawn!

Deleted
    If this is true its the day after the next season of walking dead starts, that would be a good week

Quote Originally Posted by ceall View Post
    Hey there.
    Yeah, I'm making another thread of this Kind, but this Time because IT'S REAL!!!

Haven't read it anywhere Else on These Forums, but front Page consolidated my speculations!

Blizz will be releasing the WoD cinematic including the release date on August 14th!
    Which means, WoD will be out on tuesday, october 14th! All those hints were real.

Get ready! Go, gather your Gold, gather a bunch of materials for upping your professions.

Only means it will be released on or after the 14th. Thats all

You must be blind.

WoD will be out on tuesday, october 14th!
    And the evidence for this is where? There hasn't been an official announcement yet. At this point, the date is likely, but still only speculation.

Deleted
    Yeah, this is all over the forums.

Wow, op, you are the only person in the whole wide world who has noticed so have to come in here like UK kiddie on christmas morning screaming Santa came last night?
    Do you ever get embarrassed, being so juvenile?

Released before Blizzcon? I somehow don't think that's true. I still have my bet for November 11th or 18th. What a better way to get a crowd more excited then saying "WoD released this Tuesday or next week at Blizzcon", right?
    EVERYDAY I'M SHUFFLIN. ┏(-_-)┛┗(-_- )┓┗(-_-)┛┏(-_-)┓

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Saffa View Post
    Wow, op, you are the only person in the whole wide world who has noticed so have to come in here like UK kiddie on christmas morning screaming Santa came last night?
    OH LAWDY LAWD! The irony, it burns.

why would someone be embarrassed over trying to sharing their happiness on an entertainment forum? are you ever embarrassed over trying to shame those who try to share their happiness on an entertainment forum?

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by khali View Post
    OH LAWDY LAWD! The irony, it burns.
    you can taste it in the air.

Not too soon I hope, still got shit to do.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Tavia View Post
    If this is true its the day after the next season of walking dead starts, that would be a good week
    Yeah hopefully all the people watching Walking Pleb are too busy watching their "quality tv show" to play WoW for the entire season

Haven't read it anywhere Else on These Forums
    Yea right there are only 39483948395898 posts about it.
    Which means, WoD will be out on tuesday, october 14th!
    Wrong. It only means they will release the cinematic and release date.. and that release date can be october 14th OR LATER.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by HomeHoney View Post
    why would someone be embarrassed over trying to sharing their happiness on an entertainment forum? are you ever embarrassed over trying to shame those who try to share their happiness on an entertainment forum?
    My guess would be he's a prude, so I'm going to leave this here as an example of how he talks to other people on mmo-c and how he generalizes the fanbase....

Only allow players over 25. Get rid of the needy, whining, begging, obscene kiddies who seem to think everyone else in the game is there to replace their mummies and wet nurse them through everything.
    One thing to remember, Blizzard is a commercial company not your (mine lol) mummy.
    Oh look, Mr.Bold has found some more irony!

OT: Yeah, oddly enough all of this info was on their Facebook page before blue posts went up, but at least I can watch it before I head away for a week =P

Infracted for flaming.
    Last edited by xskarma; 2014-08-05 at 01:08 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by GrinnersGrin View Post
    Yeah hopefully all the people watching Walking Pleb are too busy watching their "quality tv show" to play WoW for the entire season

I think I can manage to do both

I never said the word 'quality' but that doesn't mean I can't enjoy it?

People are so negative on here, why is it wrong for some of us to be exited for stuff even if its only speculation. Anticipation is a large percentage of the fun

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tavia View Post
    I think I can manage to do both

I never said the word 'quality' but that doesn't mean I can't enjoy it?

People are so negative on here, why is it wrong for some of us to be exited for stuff even if its only speculation. Anticipation is a large percentage of the fun
    Because people who live, shallow, empty lives will find a reason to shit all over your ideals to make themselves feel better.

Also, can't wait for The Walking Pleb, Terminus!

Deleted
    Actually, a release BEFORE BlizzCon isn't that unlikely. With a release mid-october, pro-guilds would have like 5-6 weeks to clear the content for some awesome life-raiding action at BlizzCon

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Khamael View Post
    Actually, a release BEFORE BlizzCon isn't that unlikely. With a release mid-october, pro-guilds would have like 5-6 weeks to clear the content for some awesome life-raiding action at BlizzCon
    This does make...a lot of sense actually. I doubt they have that much to showcase at Blizzcon so this seems like the next step in Blizzards plan to take over the world! *cough* I mean steal your money *fit of coughing* I mean bring you quality products at low, low prices.