Old player returning.

Hello people,

I have been away from Warcraft since Lich King. Logged in for a few days during Cata and back now in MoP. I am trying to catch up, and gosh am I lost. Is there a way to know what the hell is going on in the game? Jaine has white hair and is a total b-word. Orgrimmar is a raid dungeon? Thrall is a monk? The horde leader is a Troll? Stormwind king has a kid? I tried picking up with a new char but I can't seem to find a clear path to follow. I want to do some sort of quest line that would explain what has happened and what is happening. I want to skip all the kill 10 boars and pick up 10 berry type quest. I want the white meat of the story. Is there a guide or some sort of Mod that would help me figure out what quest to do and which to ignore/skip? Especially in Pandaria, so much useless quest that lead no where and provide no real insight that what is happening. Can anyone please help.

Jaina has white hair from theramore being destoryed by a mana bomb. Org is a raid because we go to kill garrosh due to his corruption. All of pandaria has been telling that story. Thrall is a shaman, monk is the new class. The king of stormwind has had a kid since forever. Hes just older now. Yes, the new leader is a troll. Im not sure of a mod but seems you didn't pay much attention anyway since you missed the kings kid XD. Scenarios at max level will help. Most quests are kill this / gather that. You can't skip them. They are even how to further the story quests. No real way to avoid those "useless quests" if you intend to level fast enough.

10+ Year Old Account
    WoW Wikia everything you want to know.
    Every zone in pandaria has its own good story, and they include the smaller not so funner quests, deal with it.
    Quest up to 90, there isn't anything super special to understand.
    Big dragon remade the 1-60 zones.
    We stopped searching for monsters under our beds when we realized that they were inside us.

Tell me something, my friend. You ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?

That kids is the little boy that use to be in the castle in SW. Ahh. Thought thrall was a monk because of the huge balls around his neck. Did tons of quest in Pandaria who didn't mention horde, corruption, or a war. Wasn't blizzard going to do some sort of campaign type quest line? Theta more is destroyed!!! Need to go see that. Why would thrall make Garrosh Hellscream the leader of the horde. Didn't he learn anything from the boy Dad?

Pandaria is being slowly corrupted by Y'sharj - one of the old gods.

The pandas call the spawns of it Sha

Thrall left Garrosh as Warchief and that little rascal can't help himself but slowly declar war against alliance.
    Thrall needed time off after defeating deathwing in Cata, he's too optimistic of Garrosh. Cairne Bloodhoof is dead, so his son Baine is in charge but he's too young to be warchief.

Quote Originally Posted by framkem View Post
    That kids is the little boy that use to be in the castle in SW. Ahh. Thought thrall was a monk because of the huge balls around his neck. Did tons of quest in Pandaria who didn't mention horde, corruption, or a war. Wasn't blizzard going to do some sort of campaign type quest line? Theta more is destroyed!!! Need to go see that. Why would thrall make Garrosh Hellscream the leader of the horde. Didn't he learn anything from the boy Dad?
    Thrall is just like us player characters, making with the stupid decisions.

Oh, Mr Gnome, you want to raise an ancient troll king from the dead with necromancy? Nothing could ever go wrong with that plan, let me help you out!

Oh, Mr Hermit, you want zombie bones and disturbing potions for an unspecified surprised for your "friends" in town? Nothing could ever go wrong with that plan, let me help you out.

...Thrall just, y'know, made decisions like "promote Garrosh again" on the same basis.

Deleted
    Run. Run, and never return.

Deleted
    Just look at wowpedia, it's got all the story info you need to know. Unfortunately those "kill 10 bears" quests are pretty unavoidable.

Quote Originally Posted by framkem View Post
    thrall was a monk because of the huge balls around his neck.

hahahahha /thread