Page 1 of 2
LastLast

The WAR is coming!

The world is ruthless.

The relief you feel entering the desert, leaving behind the frigid wasteland is only temporary as you become blinded by the sun, your mouth as dry as the sand beneath your feet. And in this wasteland, you're alone. Your only friends are the buzzards with no wings, and the desert foxes with no tails (damn these quests, it's too hot for this!).

You've been battered and beaten by your environment for days, alone and ready to give up. When in the distance you see a glimmer. A quest giver? A rare spawn that might supply you some fresh water to quench your tireless thirst?

No.

It's the one thing you've been fighting against for days, and yet the one thing you've been praying for deep down in your soul... Death. As the ganker continues closer, you don't know if you have the strength to fight. One more step and you might die on your own. The ganker knows this, and he takes full advantage of the situation. As he gets closer, you look around and see no one. There is no help, there is no army waiting to support you. And so you do the only thing you have the strength left to do... You sit down, say a prayer, and wait for Death.

As he comes closer, he sees you've given up. You want it to be quick, you want the bitter sweet relief to come. And as Trollqtlol thrusts his blade into your back, you embrace the pain, and you welcome sweet death... Your final thought? "I'm alone in the world..."

---

PLAYERS!

The war is coming. The gankers are coming. They'll be an army of misfits plaguing the land. Will you be ready? Or will you lay down and die?

I'd like to propose that we do NOT lay down and die, but we UNITE! With the war to come in Draenor, you cannot do it alone. I propose we stand up against Trollqtlol and Butthurthaha and all their different variations of terrible names and fight back! Unite with your friends, your guild mates, those random guys you quested with a little earlier.

BE THE SUPPORT YOU WANT TO HAVE!

It all starts with us. If someone is being ganked/camped, don't sit in your cozy city and do nothing about it. Get up! Go out and fight for the weak. They may be cunning, stealthed and 4 levels higher, but we can have NUMBERS!

In the coming expansion, I don't want to see the average player cower to a PVE server because he's afraid to be ganked. I want to see the average player come together with other average players and overrun these misfits and put them all in their place!!!

We must change our careless mindset, and support one another again. Don't let them prey on the weak. Become strong, and put those cowards down!

They may have Mountain Dew, Cheetos and a comfy basement, BUT WE CAN HAVE AN ARMY!!!

Who's with me?! RISE UP!!!
    Last edited by Louis CK; 2013-11-14 at 03:58 PM.

How can you kill that which has no life?

Quote Originally Posted by slime View Post
    How can you kill that which has no life?
    Gentlemen.. i belive we're dealing with someone who has... no life.
    *que dramatic music*
    I like my coffe like my mages.

Quote Originally Posted by Danmakus View Post
    Gentlemen.. i belive we're dealing with someone who has... no life.
    *que dramatic music*
    lmao love it

10+ Year Old Account
    I thought WAR was closing down soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Abstieg View Post
    I thought WAR was closing down soon.

You just made my heart hurt... That game had SOOO much potential, I wish they hadn't completely fucked it in the ass.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Compstance View Post

You just made my heart hurt... That game had SOOO much potential, I wish they hadn't completely fucked it in the ass.
    I still had more fun in RvR there than any game since DAoC.

Then again, my IB's knockbacks may have been OP.

Quote Originally Posted by Abstieg View Post
    I still had more fun in RvR there than any game since DAoC.

Then again, my IB's knockbacks may have been OP.
    The sieges were a blast. And the feeling that no matter what level you were, you had a purpose in the game? That was awesome.

I "heard" they fixed a lot of things, but too little too late I suppose.

I'd love to see Blizzard implement a working version of that game's WPVP. Best I've seen, despite it's terrible implementation.

Deleted
    Or you can play on a PvE server and dont have to worry about the "misfits".. :P

I for one am totally going to gank all manner of pandas Cant wait..

Deleted
    I'll be on my RP server drinking tea and chuckling at the silly children ganking on another server

Lich King is back in his original mortal form

BEWAAAAAAAAAAAAREEEEEE"!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by fenixazul View Post
    Lich King is back in his original mortal form

BEWAAAAAAAAAAAAREEEEEE"!!!!!
    Wait, what?

I'm so confused lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    WHAT RINGS YOU GOT BI- oh wait wrong game. Honestly? Chances are the gankers are going to stick to Pandaria and Azeroth where they will be able to freely swoop dunk levellers once they've hit their cap. Instead we're going to see the legitimate players who just want to do stuff(e.g. Quest, get dat rare mobs, etc.) at the time rather than PvP (such as the ones found on Dentarg TI) and cause you to end up looking like an asshole for buff dumping them as they were fighting a yaungoli candle sniffer.

who remembers the over exited british guy and his hyping of the classes and features
    like half of which then didn't make it into the released game at launch ^^

also on topic, pve server so /care

Wait, what?
    I'm so confused lol.
    one of the warlords,lich king before it used to be cool etc etc

I don't care, I'll be playing Wildstar. Hahahahahahaha.

Quote Originally Posted by Molestron View Post
    I don't care, I'll be playing Wildstar. Hahahahahahaha.
    Haha... I've learned my lesson of trying out new MMO's. I've wasted too much money trying to find something that can compare to WoW.

I won't play another MMO unless it proves over at least a year's time to be a quality game =/

Hopefully it works for you and is what you're looking for!

Herald of the Titans Valnoressa's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    *Rides in on the back of a pig*

....AND MY AXE!
    Butts.

Wait, what?

I'm so confused lol.
    Ner'zhul was the original Lich King in Warcraft 3

Deleted
    No flying mounts and tons of wpvp? I can already hear the screams of people that cant even juke or trinket on time.

Last edited by mmoc4f448e7a9a; 2013-11-14 at 06:25 PM.

Deleted
    Will you be ready?
    Yeah, I'm hardly ever flagged for PvP. Big deal.

Also, your post could use a TL;DR honestly.