Page 1 of 49
... LastLast

Burning Crusade had 14... yes 14 dungeons at release.

Blizzard you can do better than the 7 you have planned....

Agree. I look at the new xpac as more of a giant patch, if you compare it to other xpacs.

Quality over quantity friend, I'm actually pleased with the amount of improvements that'll ship with WoD. c:

Quote Originally Posted by ManOluck View Post
    And most of them were never touched because others were either far more efficient or much easier.

15+ Year Old Account
    Any reason to repeat this thread again? Theres already a couple floating around WoD forums.

http://joekey.deviantart.com Sig by Lilliputia! <3

Deleted
    Burning crusade was also released years ago and featured far less content than each expansion release since np.

10+ Year Old Account
    I agree with some of the valid points mentioned above, but I also think that while they might not have been extremely fun, the BC dungeons had a certain feel to them, and it was content(quality>quantinty, but it wasn't bad). I liked how dungeons actually mattered(to a degree) more than it does today, and I wish they would spend a bit more time on making more dungeons.

10+ Year Old Account
    There's no point spending lots of resources on content that is out of date by the time the second raid patch has come in.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

Deleted
    They can do better to please you, you who wants a lot of dungeons. You are one of 7.6 million people, you can go make a petition and give that to Blizzard. You making a thread, will not change Blizzards mind. You might need a pad on the back, and a lollypop because they don't cater to you but with that notion and idea, this forum would take more server space than WoW itself.

Don't like it, you are free to not support it...
    Last edited by mmoccd6b5b3be4; 2013-11-13 at 04:27 PM.

In BC blizzard made a lot of dungeons hubs which shares the same enviroment design elements, which are much faster to make. Like the auchindoun and tempest keep dungeons. I think blizzard don't want to make four identical dungeons with different mobs in them and instead make more unique dungeons.

Quote Originally Posted by Lemposs View Post
    They can do better to please you, you who wants a lot of dungeons. You are one of 7.6 million people, you can go make a petition and give that to Blizzard. You making a thread, will not change Blizzards mind. You might need a pad on the back, and a lollypop because they don't cater to you but with that notion and idea, this forum would take more server space than WoW itself.

Oh enough with this crap.

The next expansion should have 20 dungeons, a new class, a new race, and that's it. No new features or anything - "nobody" cares about those.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemposs View Post

Speak for yourself, many people feel the same as OP.

Quote Originally Posted by Illiterate View Post
    Many feel the exact opposite, so what's your point?
    Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 4527-7566-5852. PM if you add me.

10+ Year Old Account
    There is more stuff in the WoD announce than there were in previous expansions. None of them were described as a glorified patch. Stop this bullshit, all you're doing is clinging onto an argument you think there isn't an answer to in a vain attempt to express how you don't like change. Get over yourselves.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nicus/advanced
    Quote Originally Posted by goblinpaladin View Post
    Also a vegetable is a person.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Illiterate View Post
    What? I was simply expanding on the rather short OP.

This is dumb.

BC didn't have a third of the stuff that WoW has today.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Charmander View Post
    Quality over quantity friend, I'm actually pleased with the amount of improvements that'll ship with WoD. c:
    Yeah, thats worked out well so far.

Deleted
    Always whiners on expansions

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by svenforkbeard View Post
    Yeah, thats worked out well so far.
    Perfect example of an opinion.

Personally, I've enjoyed non-raid end-game content in MOP except for the initial rep grinds (which are now obsolete thanks to changing rep requirements on the VP rewards). the later rep grinds (Sunreavers/Kirin Tor) weren't too bad either.

Once again, this is *my* opinion, and as we all know, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they all stink except for your own.
    We're all newbs, some are just more newbier than others.

Just a burned out hardcore raider turned casual.
    I'm tired. So very tired. Can I just lay my head on your lap and fall asleep?
    #TeamFuckEverything