Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Manakin View Post
    I'll have you know that Lucy is 17, and doesn't fully understand the implications of intercourse mmmkay?

But when she turns 18, she can get rammed by three dicks no problem.

-

As others have mentioned, it's an entirely different culture in Iran; they have religiously motivated beliefs that are contrary to the majority of posters here - I don't like this, but i know i can't do anything to stop it.
    Most states are 16 in the US.

Quote Originally Posted by RICH8472 View Post
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ages_of..._in_Asia#Japan

The national age of consent in Japan is 13 as specified by the Japanese Penal Code Articles 176 and 177

Funny how people are bashing a muslim country and not a country worshiped by weaboos.
    It isn't only Japan, this is true for most European countries. Spain is 13, Portugal is 14. Even Germany is 14.

In nature, woman is able to and should carry a child when her uterus is ready, do you know when that is? ... Same goes for breast feeding, children should be breast-fed for a LOT longer than what Western World deems it right, all backed by science and nature.

Speaking of getting pregnant, it's normal for 14 year old to start having children, even younger ... why? It's the time when nature blesses us with the gift of being to able to reproduce. Yes, that's the age people should start getting children, not 40 years + ... The Uterus is in a state of dying at the age of 40 ...

Just because you can get pregnant, doesn't mean you are old enough for it. Many young mothers have serious problems when giving birth since their pelvis is not fully developed, which can even cause the woman's death, if not treated correctly (even if this means to terminate pregnancy).

It isn't only Japan, this is true for most European countries. Spain is 13, Portugal is 14. Even Germany is 14.
    None of the european countries allow people of that age to be married. And none of these allow you, to marry your (adopted) children. And non of them allowes forced marriage!
    Oh and read german laws. People having a sexual relationship with a person younger than 16 might get legal trouble, if the guardians don't tolerate it, or the teenager is not considered mature enough, if the older partner is 21 or above.
    Last edited by josykay; 2013-11-14 at 01:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Manakin View Post
    What gives you the right to invade and forcefully change another culture?

Certain nations legally permit 13 y/o's to have intercourse, sometimes with adults - Most nations allow marriage at 16, but again what do you find abhorrent in this example?

I know what i object to, but please tell me.
    What gives me the right to stop an adult from having sex with a thirteen year old? Not a difficult question to answer at all. The fact that it's wrong, period. I don't care what their culture says about it. I don't care that it's "accepted as normal". It's wrong and it should be stopped if possible. If I had the power to stop it, I'd use that power and drop the hammer on things like that. Call me what you will, but that's how I feel on the matter. If it's to protect a kid, you can bet I would beat the living hell out of a guy that was trying to have sex with a thirteen year old. Others may feel differently, but this is all me.
    “Fairy tales are more than true; not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.”
    ― G.K. Chesterton

I'm not just a white knight. I'm a freaking Paladin.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by time0ut View Post
    Its Iran. This seems about right.
    See, part of me says "its the Daily Mail, it's probably not true, or exaggerated" but then . . . it is Iran after all.
    Putin khuliyo

Quote Originally Posted by Tzalix View Post
    A 13 year old coercing a 30 year old into having sex with them - Very rare overall, yes. Has it happened? Most definitely.
    I wouldn't say it's rare, i remember when i was 14 and there were girls in my class who dated guys above 30. Also 13-16y/olds talk about, and want to have sex, and girls will almost always go for the "older" guys. (Prob because boys look like 5y/olds at the same age!) Anyway, i have had girls ageing 13-16 flirting with me up until 25, im sure they will continue to do so later in life aswell. It's ridiculous but it can go from a smile, to "hello", to "i'm in love with you!".. then they somehow find your phonenumber and text you "What are you up to?" several times a day. Ignoreing them doesn't work, no you must break it off.. (There was nothing to break off in the first place but whatever).
    The diffrence however between this, is that i look at them and see childish children. I wouldn't have sex with them.

Dragons - Never happened.
    Lies... It did happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Sharuko View Post
    Age of Consent in most European countries seem to be 13-15. But when Iran does it, they are a bunch of pedo bears.
    1: It's 13 in one (as far as i can see) country, it's not most. So it's 14-16.
    2: Also you mean there is no diffrence in way of liveing/laws/culture in the Western world compared to the Middle East. It's totally the same thing.
    “The worst thing I can be is the same as everybody else. I hate that.”

Quote Originally Posted by Aspect of Death View Post
    I wouldn't say it's rare, i remember when i was 14 and there were girls in my class who dated guys above 30. Also 13-16y/olds talk about, and want to have sex, and girls will almost always go for the "older" guys. (Prob because boys look like 5y/olds at the same age!) Anyway, i have had girls ageing 13-16 flirting with me up until 25, im sure they will continue to do so later in life aswell. It's ridiculous but it can go from a smile, to "hello", to "i'm in love with you!".. then they somehow find your phonenumber and text you "What are you up to?" several times a day. Ignoreing them doesn't work, no you must break it off.. (There was nothing to break off in the first place but whatever).
    The diffrence however between this, is that i look at them and see childish children. I wouldn't have sex with them.

Lies... It did happen.

1: It's 13 in one (as far as i can see) country, it's not most. So it's 14-16.
    2: Also you mean there is no diffrence in way of liveing/laws/culture in the Western world compared to the Middle East. It's totally the same thing.
    Yeah, fucking tweens flirting with you. >.>

I wish there were a fucking law against it. No one should be able to make another person feel so immensely uncomfortable with no legal repercussions.