Page 2 of 53 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Shudder View Post
    I'll be passing on the expansion then. Lack of content and not allowing people to use mounts they EARNED or PAID FOR is just fucking ridiculous.
    The ability to use flying mounts doesn't entitle you to use them anywhere you want at any time. Do you think they should be usable in raids, dungeons, and battlegrounds? Aside from delaying max-level flying until the first major content patch—in Mists, this was exactly 2 months after launch, and there's no reason to think it won't be similar for 6.1—this is exactly the same as things have been for every expansion to date.

Also, "lack of content"? Are you serious? I guess if you thought MoP had a lack of content... in which case, we're not even speaking the same language, and there's nothing to discuss.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryme View Post
    Shitstorm incoming, everyone take cover!
    Same people are going to say Peace im quitting
    cause i need to fly to be able to raid guys, this is bad

So the special gift for testing the app is a code for something I already had access to? I assume I won't be getting another code, and that's fine I guess, but are you sure that's the gift the meant? (Does it come with a gift receipt? )
    Last edited by PacGamer; 2013-11-14 at 02:45 AM.

YES! This is a major deal maker for me! I usually take a break once an expansion comes out for a few patches but I'll be playing the first day it comes out this time. Thank you Blizzard, best idea you've had in a long while ^-^

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners
    First of all: Yay

Second: I hope they get so much positive feedback when this is released, that they will be all "Guys, let's just scrap flying for this expansion"

Deleted
    AWESOME times to !!! i used the beta AND i love the 6.1 promise <3 lotta love to blizzard

10+ Year Old Account
    Thank God. Ive been playing since Vanilla and I can honestly say flying mounts have somewhat diminished immersion in this game. The ONLY continent where flying compliments the immersion is Outland simply because of the landscape.

I'm extremely happy with the decision to delay flying mounts. I've felt ever since beyond BC, that they were a VERY bad addition to the game. Cool at first, but its become more and more evident just how atmosphere and immersion breaking they are for the game; A game entirely based on ground combat. It just feels weird and cheating to fly over everything that was painstakingly designed to be seen from the ground.

Glad they're doing this. Anyone who believes otherwise, fine, we'll see you after the patch.

Doesn't matter to me if I can't move some of my flying mounts, mainly because a lot of them you can use as ground mounts anyways. I look forward to this little change of pace.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm certainly going to enjoy the no-flying until all of the crying makes Blizzard renege on it.

Assuming that it even happens at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Abstieg View Post
    So they want leveling to go faster but they want to slow you down during it.

Perfect logic.
    Because in most expansions flying made initial leveling much faster.

Perfect Logic.

I kinda hope subs drop a lot.... I'd love to get rid of all the people that think this is a big deal.

@maoli, srsly.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't mind. It just mean I would only purchase the game after the first major patch comes out. no biggie

Quote Originally Posted by sokanons View Post
    People are WAY too privileged in this game. Those saying they're going to quit won't actually quit over something this trivial.
    Just because it's trivial to you doesn't mean it's trivial to others. Opinions, you learned something today! And yes, I'm a customer, so I'm priviledged or entitiled or whatever you want to call it. See there is this thing where if you're a customer of something and you are no longer satisfied you don't actually have to keep buying or using that product. You can actually stop! Another awesome thing you learned today. Often, there are alternatives to said product. Like other games, other hobbies, maybe I could even go outside!

Quote Originally Posted by dirtside View Post
    The ability to use flying mounts doesn't entitle you to use them anywhere you want at any time. Do you think they should be usable in raids, dungeons, and battlegrounds? Aside from delaying max-level flying until the first major content patch—in Mists, this was exactly 2 months after launch, and there's no reason to think it won't be similar for 6.1—this is exactly the same as things have been for every expansion to date.

Also, "lack of content"? Are you serious? I guess if you thought MoP had a lack of content... in which case, we're not even speaking the same language, and there's nothing to discuss.
    No new class, no new race. Only 3 new dungeons to level with. BC had like 14 dungeons to level with, and they're going on about how they hired a bunch of people and have more people working on this game now than they ever have. Sure doesn't look like it. We're being charged money for a glorified patch. It seems like they always try to piss people off as much as they can at the start of the expansion then spend the rest of it reverting and doing interviews where they talk about how they regret it.

Deleted
    Give beta key D:

Quote Originally Posted by Shudder View Post
    I'll be passing on the expansion then. Lack of content and not allowing people to use mounts they EARNED or PAID FOR is just fucking ridiculous.
    sure you will.. see you at launch. they've done it every expansion except cata... and you are still here.

I hope 6.1 doesn't take very long. I hate flight paths.

EDIT: Blizzard really just needs to make no-fly servers for all the masochists.
    Last edited by deathonabun; 2013-11-14 at 02:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by eillas View Post
    who is forcing you to not use a ground mount?
    My brain wanting me to get stuff done... It's very convincing.