Thread: We get it.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Look a fanboi!

Quote Originally Posted by Rogozjin View Post
    why do anyone but botters care?
    Botters dont care though. At the beginning of MoP (just like cata/wotlk), you'd see the obvious botters riding along the edge of the zone picking up nodes and avoiding mobs. Most botters did this until the fly hack exploit started to spread, then it was ground mounts traveling underground in cata and above ground in mop.

My problem with flying is simple, stop forcing me to pay gold every expansion to unlock the same reward I had previously unlocked.
    Last edited by Fanatik; 2013-11-15 at 08:11 AM.

Complaining about complainers is next level irony.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    You're full of shit honey.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler
    You should have no expectations for the next expansion IMO...

I really like how people who are upset about WoD automatically must be the ones who bitched about MoP.

That isn't a logical fallacy at all. Nope.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xilurm View Post
    I hope this is a step for Blizzard to not give in to whiners. Let's hope they keep it that way.
    They gave into the whiners by taking flying away...

I don't really care, I will not re-sub. Not gonna pay €13 per month where half my playtime will be spent on my ground mount, while normally I'd only spend 15% on my mount. What makes being the maximum level so great is the ability to do everything faster. Leveling sucks because it's freaking slow. Leveling during Cataclysm was actually fun, because we had the ability to fly.

The fact that you have to pay 5k gold every expansion to learn flying in the new zone is already ridiculous, but not giving it to us when we reach the maximum level is complete bullshit.
    Last edited by Statix; 2013-11-15 at 08:15 AM.
    Statix will suffice.

Deleted
    There is no logical argument for having no flying. The negative impact far outweighs the minority that want it, mainly PvP'rs -.-

The argument that it's for players to see the content is ridiculous. I've discovered more in Pandaria on my flying mount - hunting rares, treasures, farming, etc than I did levelling up on the ground.

Quote Originally Posted by Statix View Post
    They gave into the whiners by taking flying away...

I don't really care, I will not re-sub. Not gonna pay €13 per month where half my playtime will be spent on my ground mount, while normally I'd only spend 15% on my mount. What makes being the maximum level so great is the ability to do everything faster. Leveling sucks because it's freaking slow. Leveling during Cataclysm was actually fun, because we had the ability to fly.

The fact that you have to pay 5k gold every expansion to learn flying in the new zone is already ridiculous, but not giving it to us when we reach the maximum level is complete bullshit.
    I think you're playing the wrong game here.

Anyway, look at my previous post. Just because they are not giving flying at the start of this expansion doesn't mean hey gave in to whiners. If however they change their minds about it then that's when the give in to whiners.

Herald of the Titans Zenotetsuken's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Togarox View Post
    Doesn't really matter much. There are enough complaints for all.
    Yeah, I know, but it's the same reason I vote. It isn't about my vote as much as it is about zeroing out 1 person from the opposite view.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rogozjin View Post
    why do anyone but botters care?
    Botters are willing to exploit, and it's possible to "fly" via exploiting, so they will be unaffected.

10+ Year Old Account
    no flying while leveling, is acceptable to me. once i have leveled... i no longer care about stories, or immersion.. or whatever other bullcrap you wanna call it. at max level its about efficiency with daily tasks. being restricted for no reason really bothers me when i just want to get stuff done, so that i can relax and have fun with my friends.

they should leave flying alone, and focus on rewarding players for not using it. what they are doing is a punishment to those that simply want efficiency for the undeniable daily tasks that WoW has.
    Quote Originally Posted by ablib View Post
    I do realize that this is an internet forum full of morons, however in real life, no one questions me, people look to me for the answer, look up to me, trust me. To have dipshits on a video game forum question me, is insulting.

some people get upset pretty much over anything , but the ones that really annoy me are when people say "no flying till 6.1 then I guess they expect everyone to dungeon spam TEN levels!!!" as if it wasn't the same situation in pandaria during the start as well , but now instead of getting flying when you hit 90 you just have to wait a bit longer so that it's worth the wait , meanwhile since there will be extremely few to none dailies I don't see the desperate need for flying , specially since they are making the flight points more convenient as well.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Seems like a great idea to disable flying at the start of the expansion, compared to the usual system of 'hit max level, get flying'.
    They want players to take their time exploring the freshly made world, finding and learning new locations by foot,
    but in addition by removing the max-lev = flying theme, it means players won't be incentivised to level as fast as possible to 100 to better farm herbs and such while the demand is high.
    I'm hoping they won't have some new flying training as well, as otherwise it would mean after the patch, alts (or those late to the expansion) would be able to level (faster) with a flying mount and not feel at a total disadvantage compared to max level players .

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanskus View Post
    some people get upset pretty much over anything , but the ones that really annoy me are when people say "no flying till 6.1 then I guess they expect everyone to dungeon spam TEN levels!!!" as if it wasn't the same situation in pandaria during the start as well , but now instead of getting flying when you hit 90 you just have to wait a bit longer so that it's worth the wait , meanwhile since there will be extremely few to none dailies I don't see the desperate need for flying , specially since they are making the flight points more convenient as well.
    you dont see it because you are being short sighted.

daily quests are but one of the many tasks players can have. for me... i have to pick up my warforged seals at two moons, fly to my farm on halfhill, fly to silken fields, fly a circuit looking for Zandalari Warbringers, fly to timeless isle, fly to the other world bosses (since yes mount collecting matters to me), fly to my raid.

its more then just doing a daily quest.
    Quote Originally Posted by ablib View Post
    I do realize that this is an internet forum full of morons, however in real life, no one questions me, people look to me for the answer, look up to me, trust me. To have dipshits on a video game forum question me, is insulting.

Herald of the Titans Dristereau's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    This must be the fifth one of these I've seen in the last week/since Blizzcon. People have opinions and the right to express them. Not everyone feels exactly the same way, and we usually have a purpose behind our arguments. Forum's would be boring if everyone agreed with everything, arguments For and Against features make them interesting and can actually mean suggestions for them to be done better are found.
    Dristereau - Axxolentus - Infernus - Sequentia - Nulo - Desterrar

Silvermoon
    - Shadowsong/Aszune - Tarren-Mill/Dentarg (SL Mage Tower: 29/36
    )

Quote Originally Posted by RebelJimRaynor View Post
    Eh in all honesty though, nothing helps anything. I mean you are gonna get those who love it! Aaaand hate it. I was just posting my opinion. If it gets locked for me doing so! Then okay. Yeah, I am new to using this site, lol. I was just a bit overwhelmed with the amount of dislike toward the idea of not being able to fly. That I had to say something or I'd feel bad about it.

Dont worry it is frustrating to see-- its like you just wanna get a megaphone and broadcast 'chill out already!' to everyone. I don't know how the blues get through stuff like this without eventually just telling people off.

I know you got a couple posts about how we shouldnt make threads like this, but i think it kind of matters because it shows that not everyone supports this rampant negativity.

Quote Originally Posted by Xilurm View Post
    I hope this is a step for Blizzard to not give in to whiners. Let's hope they keep it that way.

Hear Hear!
    Last edited by Asotcha; 2013-11-15 at 08:49 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinrael View Post
    You need sunlight. You need movement. You need fresh air. You need green nature. It is just as important as eating healthy, sleeping properly and so on.
    Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    Have faith in us. Americans are fighters.

Man! People haven't been this upset about something since crossrealm zones on pvp servers. Oh wait, there was pandas, and then there was pet battles, and then there was raiding that was too hard, no alliance story lines, too many dailies, another orc story line, a troll warchief instead of a blood elf, another orc bad guy in W.O.D., time travel, no new race in the next xpack, no new class in the next xpack, and now we're onto no flying until 6.1. Seems like things are just rolling right along as usual.

What's worse than the hate hreads are these "Hey guys, stop bitching ok, no one cares" threads.
    Hi

Quote Originally Posted by Sinndra View Post
    you dont see it because you are being short sighted.

daily quests are but one of the many tasks players can have. for me... i have to pick up my warforged seals at two moons, fly to my farm on halfhill, fly to silken fields, fly a circuit looking for Zandalari Warbringers, fly to timeless isle, fly to the other world bosses (since yes mount collecting matters to me), fly to my raid.

its more then just doing a daily quest.
    you just described 3 patches worth of content. back away from the ledge, it'll be okay!

When the devs refuse to accept feedback and continue to push through with idiotic changes and more dumbing down what are people expected to do?

Quote Originally Posted by Vaelorian View Post
    While I don't think it helps us or anyone in particular... I do understand people QQing about any thing Blizzard does if it is a reason for quitting. I usually do not understand their immature QQ but hey it is their reason for QQing... The thing I wanted to say is that Blizzard doesn't give you a good opportunity to give them feedback while canceling your account. So I guess some people want to blow off some steam they can't forward to Blizzard and do it here. Usually in a incoherent and unreasonable manner. And then we also have people who say they quit but won't anyway. But they need to QQ nonetheless I guess.

Imo if you "QQ", you need to have a solid statement to make. But then when someone actually does that... in come the hurr durr people who will bash that statement to a pulp.

Meanwhile mmo is pretty entertaining and sometimes you can find someone here who actually sensible.
    Are you coming back for WoD? I am so going to be there as its clearly wc2 beyond the dark portal again