Deleted

More Factions Plz!

How cool would it not be to be able to join more factions?
    You could play Ally and ex. join a faction that was join-able by horde at the same time.
    Or factions that both was against Ally and Horde.
    This all with sub races could be pretty sweet and open up more and interesting gameplay and story modes.
    I for one would like to be in a faction that causes chaos and mayhem, not everyone wants to be a Hero in his shiny thingies who always fights the same villains as the opposing faction, a bit boring if you ask me.

Deleted
    no that would be a horrible idea, another expansion possibility of people that don't feel like their expansion is having not enough love?
    Worse enough with the way alliance felt entitled to more alliance content in mop

(i play alliance and had a blast with mop and it's story, grow up if you didn't)

It would be terrible.

Warcraft is a story of Orcs vs Humans (and their respective factions). I think adding more factions would stray the game too far from that core.

Having a 3rd faction just for the sake of doing it is just stupid - not to mention it will break PvP a lot.

Idk how they could pull off more factions considering all the PVP Battlegrounds are built for 2 factions only.

Quote Originally Posted by beanman12345 View Post
    Idk how they could pull off more factions considering all the PVP Battlegrounds are built for 2 factions only.
    Old ones for HvA, new ones for Hv3 and Av3, and bonus one for HvAv3 fuckfest.

Warcraft is built to support Horde and Alliance gameplay experience from the ground up. Messing with that formula would take too much resources, as they'd have to make 1-90 playable from a third PoV.
    Now you see it. Now you don't.

But was where Dalaran?

3 factions is a cool concept, but when a game started with 2 factions, it has to finish with 2 factions.

How would an additional faction help World of Warcraft in any way?

Aside from the need to go back and redevelop all of the older content for this additional faction, I fail to see what it'll bring to the table in terms of something new and exciting.

Deleted
    Simply could just be a feature that becomes available at max level, problem solved.
    It would open up the possibility to more PvE and PvP content/modes. 3v3 Faction PvP, old content could be solved by not being able to do it in your new faction or, always 1v1 factions as it is now.

Im more interested in peoples opinions about what they think about another or many more factions.

Personally i think it would be yyyber cool, as you could choose to stand against both the current factions. The possibilities are endless.