Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mokoshne View Post
    Alot of actors don't have the time for warcraft - which is fair enough. Ruling out actors that do not play wow or know warcraft storyline is a mistake.
    tell tht to Henry Cavil, since he was too busy raiding and almost missed being Superman lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Horizon View Post
    How funny wouldn't it be if Farrell was in a fat suit and played a degenerate gamer that lives with his divorced mom.
    It would be too similar to Cruise in Tropic Thunder ...

My part in this story has been decided. And I will play it well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Horizon View Post
    How funny wouldn't it be if Farrell was in a fat suit and played a degenerate gamer that lives with his divorced mom.
    He's going to play Leeroy from South park.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Herald of the Titans Zenotetsuken's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Man, you know what movie that I would like to see Colin Farrell in? None ever again.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by wych View Post
    I'm sorry but this is more down to American ignorance (as usual..) as opposed to them actually sounding quite similar.
    Ignorance is global friend. Most of the world seems to think that we all sound like Rednecks or the cast of Jersey Shore.

Looks good, hopefully they dont postpone it.

Deleted
    im excited about travis 'ragnar' fimmel and anson 'bohanan' mount, they are both leads in 2 shows that would only be decent if not for them, they kinda carry them imo.

Also for whoever said it wont be about arthas but wc1-2 storyline, can you show a link or source for that? You state blizzcon 2013 but from what ive watched they clearly went around the bush and didnt say anything about the plot. Only that duncan jones wanted more horde and rewrote it a bit as it was alliance heavy. It was rumored initially that it would be tides of darkness, then when they anounced fimmel ppl the arthas menethil rumour started to go around, and for good reason, that dude would own arthas. So if they did say it will be 100% orcs and humans show a link, otherwise it is still up in the air what the movie will be about.