Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by .Nensec View Post
    But.. goldshire..?
    We do not talk about Moonguard here!
    9 out of 10 people agree that in a room full of 10 people one person will always disagree with the other 9.

He is gonna pull a Philip J Fry in WoD.

Quote Originally Posted by Mokoshne View Post
    this would actually be a pretty good twist. and garrosh had a 1 night stand with cairne so had to kill him.
    Hahaha.. This is amazing, Blizzard pls!!!

Quote Originally Posted by frogger237 View Post
    He is gonna pull a Philip J Fry in WoD.

Garrosh was his own grandfather all this time, duh duh duh!

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    First, Lei Shen, if facts are right, made his two 'wives' from mogu men and shaped them into females, so really, his wives are swinging both says.

Second, blizzard likes to imply magical fairy magic via stork delivery as how babies come. They invent a world where characters slaughter one another, where corpses are raise from the ground and stitched into undead monstrosities, where souls are sucked out from living people and made into energy, where nightmarish creatures walk around killing people and eating one another, where cannibalism exists...
    But talking about sex in any way or form in warcraft is considered 'taboo'.

I imagine it goes something like this.

*And so Medivh and Garona get to Medivhs bed chamber*
    Garona - "So, shall we do it"
    Medivh - "Very well"
    *Medivh stands there doing nothing*
    Garona - "Urm.. what are you doing?"
    Medivh - "this is how we make babies on azeroth, we just wait for the writers to have a baby appear"
    Garona - "What..? But, I'd need to get preganant fir.."
    Medivh - "Women don't get pregnant on azeroth, the design team doesn't like thin women looking out of shape"
    Garona - ".... but then how.."
    *pop*
    Medivh - "Ah there, my son is born"
    Oh, I assumed it was a spell that required two people to channel or something. Like summoning a doomguard, but with an apparently very high chance of killing the female channeler.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ouch View Post
    Garrosh was his own grandfather all this time, duh duh duh!
    garrosh has no delta brainwave. it all makes sense now.
    Hi

I am the greetest

now i am leaving draenor for no raisin

Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    Come on, you are smarter then that. Blizz have a game rating (12+) they would like to keep, and explicitly mentioning sex would almost surely give them a higher rating then they have now.
    They already have "suggestive themes" at that, not sure what actual sexual activity in detail would bring to the game. Most people know enough about it to not feel a need to see it everywhere. I for one am glad that they cut back on it in Game of Thrones. If I want bedroom activities, I'll seek them out myself.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Salted Beef View Post
    I am the greetest

now i am leaving draenor for no raisin
    Haha, what??

Quote Originally Posted by Orcindauh View Post
    You'd think the leader of the New Horde AKA greatest orc clan on the planet would have a few wives or something. I understand he's busy eradicating and enslaving the lesser races but every now and then you'd think he'd have some whoop time.

C'mon now even Lei Shen had some ladies and Mogu don't even need to reproduce like we do. Deathwing had a mate (Sinestra). Lich King technically wouldn't count since he's like, undead and all but I guess you could count Jania from a while back.
    Just expressing an opinion here. /facepalm

Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    They already have "suggestive themes"
    Suggestive themes? nah can't be