Main Universe orcs viewed as Stormreavers by Alternate Draenor Orcs?

The only 'green' orcs in Draenor are Gul'dans, so they'll probably view orcs from the Main universe as demon tainted. Will make it hard when trying to discredit Garrosh.
    Twas brillig

10+ Year Old Account
    I was under the assumption we were killing them, not discrediting them.
    The goddess in my avatar is Hayley Williams.

Horde is joining with the Frostwolves, so no.

Quote Originally Posted by Schizoide View Post
    Horde is joining with the Frostwolves, so no.
    Its kind of hinted you end up working with multiple clans. Frostwolves are just the first.

Oh? I didn't pick up on that. I thought the others were adversaries.

Cool, if so!

Cool, if so!
    Yeah, sounds like Horde are going to get to work with all these great lore characters while leveling up. Alliance on the other hand, do they even get a story this expansion? We sure didn't see one at Blizzcon for them other then the snippets of the defense of Black Temple then nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Thetruth1400 View Post
    Yeah, sounds like Horde are going to get to work with all these great lore characters while leveling up. Alliance on the other hand, do they even get a story this expansion? We sure didn't see one at Blizzcon for them other then the snippets of the defense of Black Temple then nothing.
    You get to learn about the Draenei.

Besides, Alliance have never really had an interesting story since the RTS games.

Cool, if so!
    Information is a bit vague but the from Wowhead's coverage they said:

"You basically work with all the Orc clans to see what happens."

and also

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Draenor is a very savage world, so you can become a savage yourself or work with your own faction to avoid doing so.

Quote Originally Posted by Thetruth1400 View Post
    Well, the Horde will inevitably have to work with the Draenei to retake Shattrath. What's hard to believe that the Alliance won't help the Orc clans as well?