Poll: Which one is your favorite?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by beanman12345 View Post
    The betrayer becomes the betrayed gives me goosebumps every time, and zulaman was great too, but I gave my vote to SoO. That vid was just epic.
    ''I remenber too the day the orcs came....''
    *hear orcs shouting in the background*

Best part of that one IMO

Herald of the Titans The Flavour Cat's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Can't really decide. I love all trailers, even the ones for Classic (Storms of Azeroth is lovely and calming) are interesting. Some are maybe a bit lacking (there was no original stuff for Hour of Twilight, just gameplay and the in-game cinematics. Although his claw smashing down to show the title was cool!), but they're still good. Oh, and there wasn't a trailer for Landfall (or Escalation, for that matter).
    Isn't it ironic how education is important, yet people forget all about it when they visit the internet?

Quote Originally Posted by The Flavour Cat View Post
    Can't really decide. I love all trailers, even the ones for Classic (Storms of Azeroth is lovely and calming) are interesting. Some are maybe a bit lacking (there was no original stuff for Hour of Twilight, just gameplay and the in-game cinematics. Although his claw smashing down to show the title was cool!), but they're still good. Oh, and there wasn't a trailer for Landfall (or Escalation, for that matter).
    What's this then http://us.battle.net/wow/en/media/vi...view#/landfall

The Gods of Zul'aman > Siege of Orgrimmar > All the others

Siege for sure. Ulduar would come in second. Both of these showcase a story which isn't just set in the past, they show something that's happening now. Despite that I also love the Thunder King and Black Temple trailers.

Not sure why Fall of the Lich King gets so many votes, since it was an incredibly standard trailer, not even half as storytelling or gripping as Rage of the Firelands is, but I guess anything with Arthas' face on it always gets flooded with votes.

Herald of the Titans The Flavour Cat's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Archangel Tyrael View Post
    Not really a trailer, though. Those occur for http://wowpedia.org/Quest:Lion%27s_Landing and the Horde one.
    Isn't it ironic how education is important, yet people forget all about it when they visit the internet?

I have many favorites, so hard to choose D:

Siege of Orgrimmar, Throne of Thunder, Fall of the Lich King, Fury of the Sunwell, Black Temple, Zul'aman.

In general I just think Blizzard is really good at making these trailers, when they put time into it (cough*ToC and Dragon Soul*cough)

10+ Year Old Account
    "'Dis is our land. You wanna stay, you stay here forever! We gonna bury you here."

Zul Aman trailer!

Deleted
    Nothing in my life ever pumped me as Shadow of the Necropolis did. Some of them are possibly better, but the way blizzard presented SotN was way ahead of time in the early internet era (early as I still had 54k ffs)

10+ Year Old Account
    There was alot of really good ones imo. My favorite are Black Temple,Fall of the Lich King,Thunder King and Siege of Orgrimmar. Im toss between this four. Thunder king is uniqe becuase of that rhyme poem kind of thing, Lich king because..well it's Arthas after all, Black temple because akama describe how karabor look before horde invasion and Siege ecause there is nothing better than garrosh killing pandas in true horde fashion

Fall of the Lich King or Siege Of Orgrimmar...

I went with the Lich King, but both trailers are fantastic.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Naztrak View Post
    Nothing in my life ever pumped me as Shadow of the Necropolis did. Some of them are possibly better, but the way blizzard presented SotN was way ahead of time in the early internet era (early as I still had 54k ffs)
    whaaat. cant agree with you on that - even though iam a fan of the scourge theme. imo none of the classic trailers were really compelling. no climax in the presentation - neither by music nor by visuals. also kelthuzads lines sucked hard. for me blizzards cincematic art for patch trailers was best at gods of zulaman and fall of the lichking - great visual material carried by such powerful wording and music. other bc ones and SoO were pretty good too

10+ Year Old Account

winner ^
    #boycottchina

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post

winner ^
    Yeah, I noticed that Blizzard changed that video for some reason.

Deleted
    Zul'Aman. I never played that patch but the trailer always give me goosebumps, ever since i first saw it.

I will agree that the Siege of Orgrimmar trailer was awesome in visuals, it can't hold a candle to the Gods of Zul'Aman. I would absolutely love to see that trailer with the visual quality of SoO's trailer.

No matter how many times I watch it, I always get goosebumps during the Zul'Aman trailer.

The Black Temple, Sunwell and Fall of the Lich King. Definitely my favorites, mainly due to the scale of them and the epicness that they conveyed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q51B6M70QBs Cause of the voice ..... Gather heroes, sound the drums .... The thunder king comes ....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UY3oZH6Piz4 Let them come ... FROSTMOURNE HUNGERS!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=slzQOyS5TqQ Anyone who would rise against my new Horde will be IMPALED upon the spires of Orgrimmar!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7-xlK8KBEpI I am Kel'Thuzad... Your curiosity will be the death of you.

Any of these, you pick the one you like

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bulletnips View Post
    Fall of the Lich King or Siege... gonna go with Lich king.
    Wow such lk

Really enjoy the Ulduar one, just because I get the shivers when there is conflict between horde and alliance involved. As much as I dislike Garrosh, when he fights Varian in that trailer, it's pretty epic. I wish they would re do this patch trailer with the new design they use for newer trailers now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nothing comes close to Fall of the Lichking for me. "Let them come, Frostmourne hungers" just epic, notable mention is Sunwell because like the OP Kael'thas was probably my favorite character in WC3. Blizzard absolutely wrecked him as a character, if there was anyone that deserved a redemption story it was Kael.
    "I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids. "
    -
    General Jack D. Ripper.