Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Keile View Post
    It's the reason i faction changed...to get rid of the perma-wedgie run. Though, I do think that humans look awesome in plate......
    If they stood still maybe. But the second they move... dear god what was Blizz thinking?

Although, I have a feeling that the new models are going to make them look badass. If they can do with humans what they did with Undead and Dwarves? It'll make Alliance attractive again.

Quote Originally Posted by Migas11 View Post
    The day that happens this game's name loses its value. This is not World of Unioncraft.
    I thought we were at WAR with the Burning Legion? Or is that a minor dispute or perhaps a kerfuffle?

It's just that Warcraft 3 had the factions uniting to fight the legion, and I don't recall anyone making angry but silly semantic digs at the game's title back then?

It's nice to see people have faction love.
    Ofcourse everyone is free to their point of view and free to not want to play with "the enemy".

That's why I feel there should not be a forced mixed LFR, but as an extra option for those who have nothing against it.
    Talking to Alliance should be made possible then, otherwise discussing tactics would become really odd :P

Alliance tank : od verm nod ? ( want me to taunt after 3 stacks )
    Horde tank replies : Tak nod efertem du! ( I have no fu**in clue what ur saying dude ! )

Red vs Blue is a nice standpoint to run the game from, but everytime we end up with the same endgoals anyways ( save Azeroth ).
    If Blizz really wanted a red vs blue theme to shine through, Orgrimmar should have been decimated now by Alliance and the Horde forced to rebuild it during WoD expansion.
    But the very second Blizz decides to do this...someone will say it will be the end of WoW probably and loads of players will complain about it being unfair.

Besides PvP when have you felt the enemy threaten you or yours ?

And finally, YES,....humans walk around like they have a murlock permanently stuck between their buttcheeks....there's no denying that

After playing Rift, Guild Wars 2, and EVE I find the concept of factions to be pretty dumb.

It's a barrier that prevents people from playing with their friends along with servers. Why cut the number of people you can constructively interact with straight from the start?

I think the Steamwheedle Cartel should take over all the AH's and there would be no lore problems.

As far as PVE goes, who cares? Let Alliance and Horde be in the same guilds and raid together. The battleground PVP stuff and hostile flags in the open world can still exist.

If opposing faction guild/raid mates need to interact they can do so in Dalaran and Shatrath. Wouldn't it be nice to make the old empty "Sanctuary" cities be useful again?