defconservers.com & all affiliates web/vent servers offline permanently?

Do any of you other members of this community use defcon vent servers or any of there resellers like planetventrilo for game voice chat? In the last 24 hours defcon servers website and all there affiliated resellers websites have went off the web. There vent servers are down as well. There was one other thread in another forum I found with someone having there vent server vanish in the last day as well. There is no way to fill out a support ticket and the phone number I found for them goes to some credit reporting agency not affiliated with them. I spoke with there colo host Colocrossing and they could not release any information on whether they pulled the plug or not. I asked if they had a contact number and he asked me to hold on. I then heard him in the background telling another tech "I hope this isn't another one of them or its going to be a long couple days". The tech was not able to provide any contact information either. I am not trying to name and shame. I paid in full for 100 slot server for 2 years just under 3 months ago as this company has been in business for 10 years and I am just trying to get some information and see if anyone else in the community has heard anything.
    Last edited by wowanarky; 2013-11-21 at 07:24 PM.

same thing here. these ventrilo server host clowns need to get their act together

Deleted
    Sheesh, no one here believes you are not the same person.

Quote Originally Posted by RICH8472 View Post
    Sheesh, no one here believes you are not the same person.
    Google "defconservers offline", go to this thread, and post. That's how i got here. Not related to the thread starter

questions?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by tefl0n View Post
    Google "defconservers offline", go to this thread, and post. That's how i got here. Not related to the thread starter

questions?
    Yeah, why is your first ever post a random moaning posting agreeing with someone else that registered only today?

Yeah, why is your first ever post a random moaning posting agreeing with someone else that registered only today?
    Because i wasn't registered on this forum (mmos are for nerds, too time consuming, too much drama, whatever).

What did i "agree" with him on? he complained about the host being down, and after realizing its down, i searched for "defconservers offline" and got here.

You are already trying to start drama over some nonsense, why would anyone make multiple accounts to state that a host is down?

godamn

I know forum etiquette. I was just checking to see if other WoW players are affected by this and if they heard anything. I was not naming and shaming or trying to be insulting. I have been lurking these forums and using this site for years.

My server is also hosted by Defcon servers, and it's been down now for 2 days. It's quite irritating, haven't heard anything from them via email, and their main site is still down. So absolutely nothing. I'm legitimately considering if the owner finally just called it quits and took off with all of our money.

I just got off the phone with Colocrossing (Defcon's colo host). Tech support advised me to contact sales as he could not release customer information or status. I spoke with sales and he could not say there was a billing problem and they where disconnected with this customer directly but he could state this instead "There are zero issues with any servers in there building. Everything that is hosted and paid for is up and running with 100% up time guarantee".

Well that answers that. Sorry to fellow defconserver users time to shop around.
    Last edited by wowanarky; 2013-11-22 at 10:57 PM.

Do you often have conversations with yourself?

Quote Originally Posted by Dendrek View Post
    Do you often have conversations with yourself?
    you stupid? I'm fairly confident these are all different people.
    defconservers was a LARGE provider and with no centralized form of discussion, the first search engine results are now the place for discussion.
    this thread is the ONLY search result (from 2013)

are you MMO clowns stupid or what? or do you just like drama
    either help with the problem by supplying valuable feedback about the host or get the hell out of the thread with your worthless nerd opinion

[Infracted]
    Last edited by Endus; 2013-11-24 at 02:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by tefl0n View Post
    you stupid? I'm fairly confident these are all different people.
    defconservers was a LARGE provider and with no centralized form of discussion, the first search engine results are now the place for discussion.
    this thread is the ONLY search result (from 2013)

are you MMO clowns stupid or what? or do you just like drama
    either help with the problem by supplying valuable feedback about the host or get the hell out of the thread with your worthless nerd opinion
    I'm a stupid nerd. Interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by wowanarky View Post
    I paid in full for 100 slot server for 2 years
    How much was that?

Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    How much was that?
    Just around 350.00

Deleted
    Come on, no one is buying this.

Come on, no one is buying this.
    Just read your previous stuff. I assure you, I am different then the other person/persons. I just did a google search for defconservers.com within the last few days and this is one of 3 responses that came up. If you don't believe me, feel free to add me to gchat and I'll tell you all about it, trices at gmail

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm shutting this down.

If you have issues with the company, take it up with them directly; this isn't the place to coordinate your legal actions against them.

And most especially, this is not the place to start leaping to Internet-army conclusions about who was running it and how you're going to harass them. Just no. The offending post in question has been deleted, since I don't want the info being acted on.