Thread: world first 100

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Alteiry View Post
    Surely you mean Realm First 80. TBC didn't have achievements.
    He must have. Nobody here lies about their wow pedigree. Everybody has played since Vanilla and soloed cthun without gear equipped back in Warcraft 2.

Deleted
    It will go to the person who is serious about gettting it.

Most realm firsts go to good players in top guilds who just mass pull the new 5 mans and have the dedication/mental strength to stay awake for 2 days straight.

World First (and maybe second, third etc) go to seriously hardcore min maxers who may not be as skilled as the guild groups who streamroll through 5 mans but have the intelligence, patience and time to search every inch of the beta for exploits and 'clever use' methods that allow them to get exp at a rate that isn't intended. Also they need to be just as dedicated and influential enough to recruit 4 helpers who will stay awake for hours to help you get the world first.

Say me and Athene both had the same strat for World First. Who would win? Athene. No one knows who I am and no one would help me for hours on end instead of playing the game themselves, on the other hand, people would jump at the opportunity to play with Athene (and other 'big name' players.)

Quote Originally Posted by Xjev View Post
    Fs or Athene
    or maybe the guy who got the actual World First 90.

all you need to do is compare timestamps for the lvl 100 achievement. you dont need a blizzard FoS to tell you who got world first.