Accuracy Glitch (Blinding Poison and Demolish)

We all hate Demolish/Sandstorm Anubisath Idols and it always hits more often than a 40% accuracy attack should. Now, I can't upload images yet because not enough post count...but a Demolish just hit straight thru Blinding Poison (-100% accuracy) . I will edit this post when I get enough posts sometime to upload the image but asking if anyone has noticed something similar.

-Zerow

Deleted
    You can upload your image to imageshack or imgur or something and then post the link here. I'd be interested to that. I haven't noticed this bug myself, but then i haven't been using the anubishath idol a lot lately.

There are various abilities that can increase accuracy.

Quote Originally Posted by Netherspark View Post
    There are various abilities that can increase accuracy.
    There's no accuracy move in the game that can make Demolish hit through Blinding Poison if it was working correctly.

10+ Year Old Account
    The only logical explenation is that the anub had a sandstorm up and your poision on snake missed. But the game detected it wrong and showed you like this on screen.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Quote Originally Posted by arcaneshot View Post
    There's no accuracy move in the game that can make Demolish hit through Blinding Poison if it was working correctly.
    I'm wondering if accuracy cannot go below 0 and using Uncanny Luck after Blinding Poison would end up with a 50% hit chance.

I can confirm this. My demolish never misses as of 5.4

Deleted
    Ye, Demolish seems broken, every Anubisath idol is using it and seems to hit 99% of the time with Sandstorm up...

10+ Year Old Account
    I think blizzard f***** up something in last patch and made a sandstorm incease the chance of demolish.
    Dont belive me? Look at this:

Don't sweat the details!!!

Deleted
    I have done a LOT of testing with blinding poison (and other hit reducing abilities) and it's working like this (if this is intended it's retarded).

If you cast Blinding poison on Idol for example, it reduces hit by 100%, sandstorm reduces it by another 10% and the chance of that spell to hit is 50%, making its miss chance a ridiculous -60%. Unfortunately it seems that the pet battle system doesn't know how to deal with minus hit chances and the anything after 0 becomes positive again, therefore the hit chance WITH sandstorm and WITH blinding poison is now 60% (better than it actually was to start with). That's assuming it's actually at 50% in the first place of course. It's the same with other abilities, my blinding poison (with NO weather effects up) is regularly not working. Kinda messing up my blinding poison team. I'd say 1 in 5 battles it's still getting hit with no weather / increased hit chances up.