Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    I would say body attribute sliders (height, weight, build, bust, etc...)
    But even if they just gave say 3 possibilities per attribute I'd be happy. So if your normal human male is 6' in game, make the 3 options be 5'-8", 6', and 6'-4", so you don't end up with extreme cases.

Just make sure male tauren start out at the highest setting for their race and can only go shorter.
    Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh. You touch my mind, fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding.
    You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.

Sovereign
    Mass Effect

Deleted
    Alternative Dances!

Deleted
    If they are determined to bring out these models- All I would ever demand is that they are brought out on time. Nothing more nothing less

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SL1200 View Post
    Scrap them and spend their time on something worthwhile.
    This. Who gives a crap about something that's covered in gear for 99%? It's ridiculous it took them this long to start working on it and it's even more ridiculous they use it as an excuse not to implement a new class. Well, this and the classes are currently balanced... Slackers, just so they don't have to use their brains.
    Statix will suffice.

10+ Year Old Account
    Straight standing Orcs and Trolls. Make Blood Elf Shoulders a bit bigger.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Laser cannons grafted onto their shoulders!

seriously tho, I would LOVE for them to give better choices on appearances because I am sick of the super built human male look. The human male appearance puts a Mr. Universe contestant to shame.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by deviantcultist View Post
    Can someone explain this to me? I mean, they release an xpac with no new race/class, while the only implementation being the new models and it is still debatable whether the Vanilla races will be ready for release or not? Vanilla races should have been a given, not to mention the Blood Elves and Draenei.
    I 100% agree, It is pathetic and what is worse, Most people don't seem to see it Oo

<---- mind boggled

In an ideal world, with limitless resources:

Character:
    1. Changing and / or adding new animations rather than just tweaking existing ones.
    2. Sub-races (aslong as they make sense lore-wise): Brown Orcs, Various Troll species, Undead Troll / High-Elves, Taunka, Broken Draenei, Dark Iron Dwarves etc. etc.
    3. Scars / Tattoos / Body Piercing / Markings.
    4. Having control of what color your character's eyes are without having to pick a different face!
    5. Different body types per race (2 will do, no need to push this too far).
    6. The ability to pick either a straight back or a hunched back for Orcs & Trolls.
    7. No clipping of various armor and weapons / hair with your character.
    8. Toning down the muscle-mass on human males, looks idiotic and hulkish.
    9. Straightening the Blood-Elf neutral pose.
    10. Undeads to have the option of exposing or hiding their bones.
    11. Red / Green / Blue eyeglows options for DKs, according to specc.
    12. Quivers / Totems / Librams / Fetishes / Bags visible on the character.
    13. Professions to have a visual impact on your character, unique for each proff; that visual effect could be switched off. (just an idea I came up with).

Misc:
    1. Bones on robes / cloaks - moves with your character.
    2. 3D non painted chests / gloves / boots / legs.
    3. Unique animations for different weapons.
    4. Race-exclusive transmogable set/s (for RP).
    5. No clipping of robes / weapons / kilts with various mounts.
    Last edited by Falu; 2013-11-25 at 01:26 PM.

Moonkin color options. Right now each race that has druids only has 1 color combo for moonkin. Out in the game world there are a few different color combinations. Blue and white. Black and tan. I think there are even red and yellow NPC moonkin, wildkin and owlbeasts. Feral and guardian druids have a minor glyph that allows a random color form each time you transform. Moonkin are 2 colors and a light colored stomach. Have moonkin color combinations work like feral/guardian color combinations work. Hair color in caster form can affect your moonkin color combo or with the glyph each transformation will give 2 different colors. All moonkin have a light, almost white stomach, but the shoulders and back are different colors. Keep the light colored belly but more options for back and shoulder color would be nice.

Its something I wish for but I know will not happen. Oh well. At least Moonkin dance is still awsome.

Quote Originally Posted by mackeral View Post
    I 100% agree, It is pathetic and what is worse, Most people don't seem to see it Oo

<---- mind boggled
    YES! That is also an issue here. Why doesn't anyone respond to that apart from a few? If that statement is even partially true, we will be having an xpac with content not good enough to justify an xpac. It is unacceptable in this case, except the possibility of it being release extremely soon, like April.

Different Bodytyps for each race to choose from
    Different faces to choose from (not just different textures)
    Customizeable Animation, so like a Dancestudio++

More Customization!

I would like the ability to customize height, within a given range for each race of course. I would love to have my warrior be really tall and my mage to be really short.

Quote Originally Posted by SL1200 View Post
    Scrap them and spend their time on something worthwhile.
    What else should this team work on?
    "So my advice is to argue based on the reasons stated, not try to make up or guess at reasons and argue those."
    Greg Street, Riot Developer - 12:50 PM - 25 May 2015

Quote Originally Posted by MrLordDariusCrowley View Post
    Heh, my PC's perfomance would skyrocket.
    How about sideways pyramids, with the tip of the pyramids being the way you face?
    I approve.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloodedsoul View Post
    I just wanted to point out I like this idea, and that you can indeed tattoo something with fur, it's done often with horses and cattle, it requires a branding tool or burning of the skin. For horses almost every color the fur grows back in white, while the lighter colored horses the fur grows back in much darker.
    Oh I never thought about branding and such, interesting, thank you!

After thinking about it a bit more, I think sub-races would be the most interesting thing Blizzard could implement.

Eye colors would be quick and simple.
    cloaks that actually look like they serve a purpose and are not just dangling pieces of cloth. They're supposed to at least look like they're keeping a character warm, surely...
    hair with actual physics that isn't simply pasted onto a character's back.
    I don't think this matters nearly as much as you think it does.

Nothing...

Quote Originally Posted by Cyrops View Post
    Nipples.

Yes I said it.
    Nipples on armor...
    Und wenn du das Spiel verlierst, ganz unten stehst, dann stehn wir hier und sing Borussia - Borussia BVB!

10+ Year Old Account
    Lakeland, FL or the Temple of Atal Hakkar
    Quote Originally Posted by Smeller View Post
    Nipples on armor...

I couldn't resist now that this idea has come up.
    Proud Troll player.