Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Lol, nice story bro!

ps. Dont waste time writing on game forums like this, spend it with them (in your mind that is)

"The Females"? Can't help but think of some Harry Enfield sketch when I read that.

Mechagnome
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BatteredRose View Post
    Sounds legit, OP.

Incidentally, I'm a billionaire playgirl by day, and crimefighter by night. I team up with Spidergirl and Lady Deadpool and together we form the PMS Trio.
    Now thats a comic i would read.

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    In a similar situation with a girl in college. Though she is harder to read then most. If she was looking for a fling, she would have stopped calling me after I turned her down and left the dorm the first time. And she most certainly wouldn't keep initiating the intimate sessions every time I find myself there.

Quote Originally Posted by Imhere View Post
    Do you think it is wrong to have open relationships without telling your girlfriends?
    Sheesh, that's fucked up.
    That's really obviously like lies. Veritably, I recommend giving into nonindulgence.
    Good omens await with absent yearning.

Pics or it didn't happen.

10+ Year Old Account
    Telling you're afraid of being injured/ killed? Haha... no one else finds this 'fear' hilarious? This in my opinion shows that you are lying.

Lets say just for the sake of this discussion that this loliland is real...

What can you do? How about... break up with them?
    Start with one you are "afraid" of. That's never easy, but its normal thing to do (break up).
    They don't need to know about others, just tell them that you don't feel this is IT and that you need more time to yourself... more time to experience the life before committing or something. THATS IT! Just grow a pair...

Who to stay with? Pick one you have the most fun with.
    You having fun with 3 of them? Pick a criteria that is the most important for you, and pick one that meets most of it.
    Still got to choose from 2? Flip a coin and stick to your decision.

About the open relationship... all your toe-dancing around this definition just adds to the feeling that you are lying.
    I'm in an open relationship with two girls and both of them KNOW this. How? We talked about it and agreed that both of us can have other partners but neither of us should ever talk about them. If one found someone he fell in love with - we agreed to tell each other that its no longer appropriate for us to meet.
    Why we talked about it? Because we are adults with common sense and respect for each other.
    If not told otherwise, ALL of your relationships with girls are NOT open but exclusive.

Oh and since I know what it is to have two open relationships and to have a part job + being a student... I know you are lying here.

15+ Year Old Account
    Comes down to what you and those girls agreed to or expect out of your relation. If you sense some of them expect something more committing I think it is wrong not to be frank about it.
    If they dont ask, dont expect anything why tell them. It is hard enough as it is to juggle 3-5 fwb as it is, no point in making it harder.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.