Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Xbox One Sells 1 Million Copies In 24 Hours By Cleverly Hiding A PS4 In Each Console

According to inside sources, the real reason for the large size of the new Xbox One is due to the fact that Microsoft has actually hidden a Sony Playstation 4 inside each of the super-sized gaming systems.

“We really needed to innovate this time.” Microsoft CEO Steve Ballmer remarked on the newly-released hardware. “We planned our launch for slightly after the Playstation 4 hit the market. This allowed us to hire hundreds and thousands of shoppers to buy the new Sony systems, pay to have them shipped to our headquarters and package them inside our Xbox One cases.”

While Microsoft was banking on their console strategy generating insane profits for the Washington-based company, this huge undertaking was not without significant risks.

Microsoft claims that their R&D Team “…almost lost their minds from boredom” while waiting for the Playstation 4 to launch. In addition, decisions on whether to get Thai or Mexican for lunch often resulted in incendiary name calling and possibly staged temper tantrums.

It is reported that Microsoft has already began stockpiling Nintendo Wii U gaming consoles for the Xbox One Slim release scheduled for Q1 2015.
    Source

Funny article one of my friends posted on Facebook; thought I would share Pretty obviously not true, but I found it pretty funny

Deleted
    This is how I see it.

[IMG][/IMG]

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH8472 View Post
    This is how I see it.

[IMG][/IMG]
    Pretty much. Too bad a lot of company are neglecting PC

15+ Year Old Account
    Haha put a smile on my face. Anyhow, consoles are just a poor mans PC
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Deleted
    This is how I see it.

So true. But PS4 should be slightly ahead because of that brack friday bunduru Sony released:P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lizbeth View Post
    So true. But PS4 should be slightly ahead because of that brack friday bunduru Sony released:P
    Brack = Black? What is a Bunduru?

10+ Year Old Account
    I believe she was trying to be clever and insensitive at the same time. Oh I forgot edgy.

South Park humor.

Deleted
    Bundle.

It's from South Park.

10+ Year Old Account
    I wish they had done this. Both standardized on the same hardware setup, and then sold their OS for it, allowing us to just buy one, and dual boot it! Its not like they are making a profit on the hardware.
    "Gamer" is not a bad word. I identify as a gamer. When calling out those who persecute and harass, the word you're looking for is "asshole." @_DonAdams
    When you see someone in a thread making the same canned responses over and over, click their name, click view forum posts, and see if they are a troll. Then don't feed them.

Always funny watching the fanboys go at each other. Personally I am not so much of an XBox fan as I am an anti-Sony(everything not just gaming), but I was expecting the PS4 to blow XBox out of the water. XBox seemed to be making all the mistakes this time around that Sony made with the PS3. I'm pleasantly surprised to see the XBox doing so well. Still not going to buy one until it gets a hell of a lot cheaper though.

This is how I see it.

[IMG][/IMG]
    Pcmasterrace, dirty peasants etc etc.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cattaclysmic View Post
    I would not consider myself part of any master race, I just laugh that people have wars over best gaming systems while forgetting what system their precious exclusives were designed on. How many games were programmed on an Xbox?

10+ Year Old Account
    I would not consider myself part of any master race, I just laugh that people have wars over best gaming systems while forgetting what system their precious exclusives were designed on. How many games were programmed on an Xbox?
    But you would consider them peasants though correct? Just like anyone that doesn't have 2 monitors are peasants.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    But you would consider them peasants though correct? Just like anyone that doesn't have 2 monitors are peasants.
    I only have 1 monitor, rigging up 2 to one PC is well beyond my ability.

Quote Originally Posted by Cattaclysmic View Post
    I am actually curious how many PC owners only game on a PC. My guess would be a minority. I find PC gamers to be a more open minded lot, but maybe that is just the people I know. Most PC people I know see PCs as a tool that gets the job done without a whole lot of loyalty one way or the other(unless you are talking about Mac/linux guys some of them can be kind of insecure). I have owned consoles made by Atari, Sega, Nintendo, Sony, and Microsoft I don't see the point of being loyal to one.

I only have 1 monitor, rigging up 2 to one PC is well beyond my ability.
    It's basically rocket surgery. If rocket surgery took 5 steps to complete.

10+ Year Old Account
    People are low class because they pay less to play the same games, usually with a smoother experience (looking at you crappy PC ports)?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by pacox View Post
    People are low class because they pay less to play the same games, usually with a smoother experience (looking at you crappy PC ports)?
    Not taking into account mods?

Quote Originally Posted by pacox View Post
    Ports go both ways, there have been crappy PC to Console conversions as well. Also I find PC sales can net you some very very cheap games. Also I can still play games on my PC from the Windows 95 era, yet I can't even play games from last generation on my console.