Page 2 of 37 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Iseeyou View Post
    D3 failed so coudnt fund TITAN enough. .
    Top 5 best-selliing PC game of all time..?

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    not sure what to think..........gonna be a bit weird not seeing GC's face around anymore
    We have faced trials and danger, threats to our world and our way of life. And yet, we persevere. We are the Horde. We will not let anything break our spirits!"

Quote Originally Posted by Stalemate View Post
    God I hope you leave the anals of history alone. The annals on the otherhand...

Anyway. Good stuff hope the game improves with such news.
    Damn u spell check damn uuuuuuuu!!! argg sorry haha

Is this for real? If so I wish him luck on his next project. That being said hope the next dev has the mind of the original devs that made this game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    *sigh*

D3 didn't fail. GC isn't leaving a "sinking boat". People do change their lives and pursue other opportunities without it having to be some terrible reason behind it.

D3 is the most unbelievable fail of the gameing history. Blizz totaly failed with their RMAH wich DID not work, Jay Wilson left this and now they are removing it. How pathetic.

They were supposed to gain mass money from it but the community just pissed on it. Clearly. JSP just PISSED on it. And consoles games are a flop. Oh you dont know what jsp is? Dont bother answer.

Now they are in trouble and people is leaving.

Better Opportunities? Lol as the lead designer of World Of Warcraft?

C'mon?
    Last edited by Iseeyou; 2013-11-27 at 06:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by I-NO View Post
    What the fuck lol where is he going? Like I don't fucking like him myself but what could possibly be better then being well one of the devs in charge of a multi billion company for a game anyway.
    This. Seems abit odd
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

I'd bet that most of the people who think Ghostcrawler did a bad job would be singing a different tune if their class was OP.

Gear stats randomized...

This was the clue..

Jay Wilson will be his successor...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    Certain people on this thread just go to show how many still have no idea how many people affect a game as big as WoW.

I'm curious as to who the next scapegoat for literally 100% of the game's problems (or perceived-problems) will be.
    If Tigole and Furor are back, odds are they'll be the community's next whipping boys.
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

Deleted
    I dont have anything bad to say - he had influence on wow, and i allways liked the game, no matter what happened. Great times and bad times of wow are still the wow I like ( have been playing since beta-vanilla)

As GC is leaving, and era ends, and a new person have to take his job - im excitet to see what direction things will take, it might become better, its might become worse ...
    only time can tell

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wowforlife79 View Post
    Damn u spell check damn uuuuuuuu!!! argg sorry haha
    do u mean "anals" cuz i think thats how you spell it xD

Quote Originally Posted by wildemu View Post
    This is awesome news. I've been waiting for this since WOTLk.
    You've been waiting for it since what most consider the best expansion released?

Can't wait to see you and yours complain about how the new guy is ruining WoW and how amazing MoP was midway through WoD.

GC is my favourite developer of the gaming industry. He was the first developer of blizzard to communicate actively with us first on the forums, then on twitter. He is fun and it was always great to see him on the blizzcon stage. He had a passion for this game and made it what it is today. A great game.
    <inactive>

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by wildemu View Post
    This is awesome news. I've been waiting for this since WOTLk.
    And so were many. So were many.

You may say that he did great changes to the game, well, not in my ship. I am not gonna say all that was under his leadership, some were actually good, but most, no way. Get out and stay out.
    Much love to Indicate for creating. Eis' work

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Yeah, sure, extremely good sales with a big virtual ticket support.
    What the hell is a 'fail' in the eyes of your kind?
    Ooh, did we have the quarterly announcements already?
    Yes, a sinking boat that is making more profit each quarter.
    Failed? Failed?
    One of the best selling PC-games of all time and you consider it failed?
    I am really interested in the standards you people have!
    Maybe he does not consider success only with sale numbers. People bought the game out of hype (not everyone saw it in beta and bought it because of that) i prob would not have bought it if it was not for D2.

Quote Originally Posted by I-NO View Post
    What the fuck lol where is he going? Like I don't fucking like him myself but what could possibly be better then being well one of the devs in charge of a multi billion company for a game anyway.
    Probably a better paying job. It's not like the video game industry pays that well relative to your skill set, even if you're at a top company. Part of the 'payment' is that you get to work on and play video games, which may become boring for someone who is probably in or approaching his 40s.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    D3 is the most unbelievable fail of the gameing history. Blizz totaly failed with their RMAH wich DID not work.

They were supposed to gain mass money from it but the community just pissed on it. Clearly.

Opportunities? Lol as the lead designer of the WoW game?

C'mon?
    Okay listen to me alright I hate D3 with a fucking passion like I'm probably one of the most known haters of it however the sales the fucking sales as a company is what matters and that did not fail at all it was a success probably one of the most profitable things they've ever done that's not fail

The game is fail yes all though I'm coming back to it to give it a chance but don't fucking randomly say nothing good came out of it in terms of their company lol

10+ Year Old Account
    D3 is the most unbelievable fail of the gameing history. Blizz totaly failed with their RMAH wich DID not work.

They were supposed to gain mass money from it but the community just pissed on it. Clearly. JSP just PISSED on it. And consoles games are a flop.

D3 was one of the top-selling games of all time. Just because a feature in it didn't live up to your expectations doesn't make it a failure.

Opportunities? Lol as the lead designer of the WoW game?

C'mon?

Yes, because Blizzard and World of Warcraft are the pinnacle of careers. Once at Blizzard you couldn't possibly desire something else.

Quote Originally Posted by Wowforlife79 View Post
    Rejoice my brothers and sisters. For today will go down in the anals of history as the greatest day eva!!!

Just quoting this so that in 6 months when I see a post from you saying "OMG X IS SO BAD, WTB GC" I can refer to this thread.

15+ Year Old Account
    D3 is the most unbelievable fail of the gameing history.
    So much money in a game, yet not a clue about the real world.