Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

Weird spider like creature in russia?

What do you think about this : fake or creepy?
    I think it's fake and supposed to be slenderman or so but i did find it weird!

Deleted
    gonna say fake, still looks pretty creepy though!

That video looks like it has about 20 pixels.

well crossing off Russia as a place to visit

Don't think it's real, but I'm still going to have trouble sleeping. That damn music made it creepier than necessary.

Deleted
    Fake and creepy, but only because of the music, not the "thing" in itself.

10+ Year Old Account
    I can't imagine it's real.

Scaling is a reason that giant insects could never exist. Scaling up an insect x2 it's size still cubes their volume. A spider that large would be incapable of even lifting itself up enough to move; they'd weigh 3 times their previous weight but be only twice as strong.

Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post

Scaling is a reason that giant insects could never exist. Scaling up an insect x2 it's size still cubes their volume. A spider that large would be incapable of even lifting itself up enough to move; they'd weigh 3 times their previous weight but be only twice as strong.
    Well the thing in the video only had four limbs and moved raither oddly.

I don't get it? It's an insect on the outside of the window, a meter away from the camera. It just moves weirdly.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post

Isn't also because of their exoskeleton not being able to obtain enough oxygen compared to its need, if it was to be upscaled times 5?

10+ Year Old Account
    Well it could be just a human in some weird black cloth. And some of his friends filming while others doing a weird stunt using small wires that camera has a hard time detecting.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Time to get some S.T.A.L.K.E.R's...

Quote Originally Posted by Lemposs View Post
    Isn't also because of their exoskeleton not being able to obtain enough oxygen compared to its need, if it was to be upscaled times 5?
    also due to in this video the "creature" got a rope from the roof tied to his leg
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    People on this site hate everything. Keep that in mind.

Slender Man after having one too many.

10+ Year Old Account
    What is this? A building for ants?

They might want to invest a bit more in a better camera phone, about £5 should get them a significant upgrade.

Deleted
    Just think somewhere there, there is a alien-dad, before TV, his alien-son gets inside, alien-dad gets up, hits his head(or a highest part of body), and screams "You idiot, some human has got you on camera when you returned drunk from party on Venus! You are grounded young <place species name here>"

That's fucking cool

It looks more like some sort of humanoid elastic creature than a spider to me.