Quote Originally Posted by Posvio View Post
    Fucking awesome !!!

Wow, Varian with an actual decent looking sword? Seriously though, the one he has in game is pathetic.

10+ Year Old Account

http://hydra-media.cursecdn.com/wowp...1492ecd2159b41
    http://hydra-media.cursecdn.com/wowp...81aaf649059517

I don't like Varian Wrynn that much.

Someone put the Vrykul's beard on the Warlords Ogre model?
    For the Horde!

Quote Originally Posted by snuzzle View Post
    WAY too realistic. It doesn't fit with Blizz's cartoony style.
    Would kinda work for Jim Raynor though.

Come to think of it he looks like he should be chomping a cigar.

Quote Originally Posted by Klaxxar View Post

http://hydra-media.cursecdn.com/wowp...1492ecd2159b41
    http://hydra-media.cursecdn.com/wowp...81aaf649059517

I don't like Varian Wrynn that much.

Someone put the Vrykul's beard on the Warlords Ogre model?
    Is that from the manga? Yeesh.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

No, it's Ludo Lullabi, he's fucking awesome at minimalistic comic art and I believe a french artist, those proportions are all Warcraft given some majestic testosterone.
    They're inspired mostly by the Space Marines of Games Workshop. Warcraft humans are more like a fantasy race in their bodily proportions in a fun
    way of giving Warcraft it's own flavor, rather than controlling suits of power armor, they're built like it naturally.

This just takes it and goes with it to a fun place. I'll never understand people who can't look at exaggerated proportions and imagine a cartoon universe of cartoon physics and just have fun with the artist and go with it.
    If you like my draw-rings. http://yig.deviantart.com/
    If you can't find them for some reason beyond that page. http://yig.deviantart.com/gallery/
    WOW screenshot and concept art gallery http://smg.photobucket.com/user/evilknick/library/WoW

Quote Originally Posted by snuzzle View Post
    WAY too realistic. It doesn't fit with Blizz's cartoony style.
    It's also way too detailed. A lot more polygons than the other new models we have seen so far.

Deleted
    You did more work then blizzard did in years :P

Looks great!

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    these are some of the things i would use as sub races.

human - dont know. maybe just more customization options to make up for the lack of no sub race
    orc- mok'nathal
    tauren - taunka
    worgen - maybe night elf worgen look a bit different than human worgen
    goblins - hobgoblins
    dwarves - earthen
    forsaken - undead elves or perhaps leper gnomes
    night elves - dark trolls or high elves
    blood elves - felblood elves maybe, or maybe wretched
    draenei - broken
    pandaren - furbolg or more customization like tails for male pandaren or something
    troll - maybe forest trolls or maybe depending on how lore goes in the future some upright zandalari trolls

new skin options and things like tattoos and stuff are cool and should be added but if they were what we got as sub races i would be disappointed since there are better ways to implement them.
    So give leper gnomes to undead, even though they're not....but don't give gnomes anything?

Quote Originally Posted by Sinryu View Post
    So give leper gnomes to undead, even though they're not....but don't give gnomes anything?
    leper gnomes are one of the only races welcomed into the undercity and any leper gnome that pledges themselves to the forsaken or sylvanas is allowed to live and train among them. the forsaken feel a sense of kinship with the leper gnomes since both had their minds and bodies twisted and perverted in similar ways

id suggest mecha gnomes but unlike earthen mechagnomes dont seem able to truly think on their own, since they are robots they seem to have a much more rigid loyalty to titanic orders.

although they could always give them malfunctioned mecha gnomes

if they are going to give high elves to humans/make them alliance accesible they have to give something to the horde and the only race that is accepted in the horde is leper gnomes
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

10+ Year Old Account
    Varian looks badass. Fact
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Why would darktrolls side with nightelfs, they are more trolls then anything.
    There are theoretical dark elfs, but thats just early nightelf, maybe we get them in another timetravel...

Nightelf, subraces: Shen'dralar(Golden eyes, maybe more slender and other haircuts), Darkelfs

Quote Originally Posted by Hellspawn View Post
    Why would darktrolls side with nightelfs, they are more trolls then anything.
    There are theoretical dark elfs, but thats just early nightelf, maybe we get them in another timetravel...

Nightelf, subraces: Shen'dralar(Golden eyes, maybe more slender and other haircuts), Darkelfs
    the dark trolls are what turned into the night elves and they fought alongside the night elves on mt hyjal.

of course theyve all been wiped out by the twilight hammer according to brann but they could always find a small section of them alive. and depending on how they implemented them they could look like a kind of missing link between night elves and trolls
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    the dark trolls are what turned into the night elves and they fought alongside the night elves on mt hyjal.

of course theyve all been wiped out by the twilight hammer according to brann but they could always find a small section of them alive. and depending on how they implemented them they could look like a kind of missing link between night elves and trolls
    But why would they still go with the nightelfs, or why would nightefs go with them? They are trolls after all.

Quote Originally Posted by Hellspawn View Post
    But why would they still go with the nightelfs, or why would nightefs go with them? They are trolls after all.
    well they lived in mt hyjal and around the night elves. theres not really any other trolls for them to ally with over there. and the trolls already have the revantusk tribe for a subrace

10+ Year Old Account
    Anyone want to make a mock-up with a Warlords Ogre with the new hair feature on them?

I would like to have the Jungle Trolls, Dark Trolls, Forest Trolls , Zandarli Trolls, Ice Trolls, Sand Trolls, for a mock-up of the new models coming out for the Trolls.
    Would anyone like to be a buffed up Troll or a skinny Troll like Vol'jin?
    For the Horde!

Quote Originally Posted by Klaxxar View Post
    Would anyone like to be a buffed up Troll or a skinny Troll like Vol'jin?
    The proc that the Spark of Zandalar does is what i would want if i was to play a troll.

Quote Originally Posted by Posvio View Post
    But we all know you want it, oh yeah you want it :3
    I want it so bad. ;x

We need another model update preview so we can have more sub-race Photoshop mock-ups.

I was playing GW2 the other day and thought of a new type of subrace for the Forsaken. They should get a "Ghosts of Lordaeron" skin when they look spectral and incorporeal underneath their armor. The Forsaken after all are made up of spirits as well as shambling corpses.

Just imagine a Forsken but with these awesome spectral particle effects

Shoc, ready to have your hand at the Night Elf female now?

new night elf lacks fangs but still has claws.

why are claws okay but fangs arent?