Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Zelerena View Post
    I think you're just feeling overwhelmed about what your heart is feeling. Try to let your brain register in a few thoughts. It is hard to think when your heart is pitter pattering about everything. What I'm saying: Breathe. Just Breathe.....
    I absolutely understand you completely.. and I do breathe, I do.. But my heart, my heart overpowers everything. It's so stupid.. >_<! I want to just... Take a moment and yeah, but then I realize... I realize I need to talk to him more (even if I shouldn't) :/

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    It's the way you talk about this guy. You need to have more going on in your life than your boyfriend.
    You don't know about "me" other than my boyfriend.... My BF is the FIRST person to treat me how I want to be treated... So of course I'm going to be "somehwat" (NOT COMPLETELY!) addicted to him :/

Best thread all week.

Just relax, if you both love each other as much as you say you do why are you stressing? If you fell in love with each other because you both love the way you are, why are you asking people on the internet what things mean or do you need to change? My GF loves my immature sense of humour, I didnt get in a relationship with her and go "Oh damn Im an adult now, better cut back on that immature humour!"

Just take him at his word, I hate it when my GF gets all "But you only said its fine and I thought that means bad!" No, its fine=good, I just either cba or too busy to find better words (normally eating whatever shes cooked, which is pretty good, but fine is all I can mumble out between mouthfuls.)

- - - Updated - - -

Also if either of you actually use the "c:" emote when talking to each other, it won't last.

Quote Originally Posted by Laqweeta View Post
    You don't know about "me" other than my boyfriend.... My BF is the FIRST person to treat me how I want to be treated... So of course I'm going to be "somehwat" (NOT COMPLETELY!) addicted to him :/
    You said he's your "everything"; if you really believe that, it's terribly unhealthy.

Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Its still no excuse to get downright nasty like a few posters did.
    And what's the nastiest thing that's been said so far that wasn't by a singular individual who's already banned? That OP is clamoring for attention? Because that isn't a gender-specific criticism at all, nor is it, in light of the nature of the topic, a particularly outlandish one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Flutterguy View Post
    In fact, I quite like it and I would consider it an abuse to inflict my child with a foreskin.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    You don't appear to understand how it works...they don't stick it on when the baby is born.

You said he's your "everything"; if you really believe that, it's terribly unhealthy.
    Agreed with this, you are either a non-regular person and want to be treated like a princess or you have terrible friends and are in a bad situation anyway. Focus on getting new friends and an healthy environment.

Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    Best thread all week.

Just relax, if you both love each other as much as you say you do why are you stressing? If you fell in love with each other because you both love the way you are, why are you asking people on the internet what things mean or do you need to change? My GF loves my immature sense of humour, I didnt get in a relationship with her and go "Oh damn Im an adult now, better cut back on that immature humour!"

Just take him at his word, I hate it when my GF gets all "But you only said its fine and I thought that means bad!" No, its fine=good, I just either cba or too busy to find better words (normally eating whatever shes cooked, which is pretty good, but fine is all I can mumble out between mouthfuls.)

- - - Updated - - -

Also if either of you actually use the "c:" emote when talking to each other, it won't last.
    It won't last because we use the "c:" emote.................... What..?!

10+ Year Old Account
    That's the kind of knowledge you really only gain after you've had a few relationships. Or the internet!

Is your boyfriend the jealous type? and I don't necessarily mean the bad kind of jealous, sometimes jealousy is not repulsive. If he is, have you posted other pictures before that showed some skin? or were kinda provocative? How did he respond to them?

I ask because you said the selfie showed some cleavage. If I were to wear the shoes of a jealous man, I might comment on the picture with a nonchalant "it's fine," especially if other male friends of yours are commenting about how hot the picture is. A similar scenario would be your boyfriend posting a picture showing his well toned abs, all the girls in his facebook are melting over it, you might feel some jealousy or resentment toward him the more they drool over him.
    Nothing of me is original. I am the combined effort of everybody I've ever known.

Do you people not understand what true love is? he IS my everything! And he's told me he's my everything as well... Why are you guys making this so hard? I don't understand..

It won't last because we use the "c:" emote.................... What..?!
    Of all the things I wrote, you got hung up over the "c:" emote? I mean just look at it, it's fucking awful.

10+ Year Old Account
    Send us a link of the pic. As a guy, we'll be able to see if he means "It's fine" as uninterested or just as the pic is fine.

10+ Year Old Account
    I absolutely understand you completely.. and I do breathe, I do.. But my heart, my heart overpowers everything. It's so stupid.. >_<! I want to just... Take a moment and yeah, but then I realize... I realize I need to talk to him more (even if I shouldn't) :/

- - - Updated - - -
    We're just trying to tell you as grown women with basic understanding on how relationships are supposed to be. The less you obsess, the longer you and him are going to be together. =) And the more you tell him exactly whats on your mind, instead of thinking "OH GOD WHAT IS HE SAYING I DONT GET IT. IF HE SAYS FINE IS HE MAD? I DONT KNOW ONMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG @____@ IM SO PARANOID" Thats what your heart is thinking. Let your mind register what your heart is thinking. Doesnt it seem Rediculous to worry this much? I'm just telling you to bring some logic into the equasion. He's prolly a typical guy and he usually says exactly what he means.

Honesty is always the best policy. Dont ever lie to him. Dont go looking for anyone else (and believe me other guys do see you in a different light as soon as you are taken it has happened to me. They tend to hit on you harder and flirt more with you when you are taken) And try to enjoy the time you two spend together emmencly. If he takes you somewhere nice just appriciate everything he does for you. He loves you. He wants you to be happy. And when he's ready for the future...He's ready for the future. Dont push marrige talk, till maybe a Long while. Let me guess you've been dating him for a couple weeks and you are incredibly nervous for the future?

I'm just giving you some of my advice for your relationship with him to prosper. Im 34 years old. I kind of know what I'm talking about.

Warlords of Draenor:
    Blizzard: LETS INTRODUCE TIME TRAVEL
    Everyone else: Oh great now Blizzard is a fan of Doctor Who.
    The Doctor: Wibbly Wobbly Timey Wimey stuff! YAYYY Bowties are cool!

Quote Originally Posted by Basemath View Post
    Is your boyfriend the jealous type? and I don't necessarily mean the bad kind of jealous, sometimes jealousy is not repulsive. If he is, have you posted other pictures before that showed some skin? or were kinda provocative? How did he respond to them?

I ask because you said the selfie showed some cleavage. If I were to wear the shoes of a jealous man, I might comment on the picture with a nonchalant "it's fine," especially if other male friends of yours are commenting about how hot the picture is. A similar scenario would be your boyfriend posting a picture showing his well toned abs, all the girls in his facebook are melting over it, you might feel some jealousy or resentment toward him the more they drool over him.
    I have.. I posted a pic with some cleavage showing... a guy friend of mine liked the picture.. and that's when he said the picture is "bothering" him :/

Do you people not understand what true love is? he IS my everything! And he's told me he's my everything as well... Why are you guys making this so hard? I don't understand..
    My first relationship (that I'm still in) has been going on for 7 years, I moved country to live with her. I'm pretty certain I've got some idea of how it feels to really be in love with someone. You either understand that people have more experience than you and accept their advice or you refuse it and leave, stop whining at us that we don't know every detail of your life.

Oh good grief, stop being so desperate and clingy --- this coming from a mother that has a son with an ex girlfriend that was doing the same thing to him you are to your bf. If I didn't know any better I would think you were her.

She did something or asked him something (not really sure what it was), he responded with "it's fine" - then for 3 hours she continued to email/text/call post on FB to him - if he didn't respond immediately, she would send a dozen more texts and start calling. Finally he tells her he doesn't need that type of crazy in his life.

If it's a relatively new relationship you're in, my advice would be stop being so clingy and take a step back, let your relationship develop. He needs to spend time with his friends, as you should spend time with your friends - that doesn't mean he's stopped caring about you or that you've stopped caring about him, but for the good of your relationship - you need to take a breather here and there or it's going to get old really quick. You and him both had a life prior to the two of you getting together, that life doesn't need to change. Give him room to breathe or you'll end up pushing him away. --- I'm saying this as nicely as I possibly can - when I say take a breather - if he is in vent with his buddies - back off, don't text/call him, just let him come to you once he's finished - if he tells you he's going out with his friends - don't call or text him while he's out with his buddies.

I've been married for over 20 years, and trust me when I say this, you need to step back once and awhile or things will get so out of control, you'll end up losing yourself.
    Last edited by Madisyn; 2013-12-09 at 06:42 AM.

Deleted
    It's me... With my face, and a little bit of cleavage. This is my first relationship, I don't know what is "fine". :/
    Fine means fine for guys.

Quote Originally Posted by Zelerena View Post
    We're just trying to tell you as grown women with basic understanding on how relationships are supposed to be. The less you obsess, the longer you and him are going to be together. =) And the more you tell him exactly whats on your mind, instead of thinking "OH GOD WHAT IS HE SAYING I DONT GET IT. IF HE SAYS FINE IS HE MAD? I DONT KNOW ONMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG @____@ IM SO PARANOID" Thats what your heart is thinking. Let your mind register what your heart is thinking. Doesnt it seem Rediculous to worry this much? I'm just telling you to bring some logic into the equasion. He's prolly a typical guy and he usually says exactly what he means.

Honesty is always the best policy. Dont ever lie to him. Dont go looking for anyone else (and believe me other guys do see you in a different light as soon as you are taken it has happened to me. They tend to hit on you harder and flirt more with you when you are taken) And try to enjoy the time you two spend together emmencly. If he takes you somewhere nice just appriciate everything he does for you. He loves you. He wants you to be happy. And when he's ready for the future...He's ready for the future. Dont push marrige talk, till maybe a Long while. Let me guess you've been dating him for a couple weeks and you are incredibly nervous for the future?

I'm just giving you some of my advice for your relationship with him to prosper. Im 34 years old. I kind of know what I'm talking about.

I appreciate you! We've been dating for 2 months (2 month-aversary is on the 12th of Dec.) We've already talked about moving in, and he told me he loved me before we even started dating... It's all going so fast, it's.. I don't know.. It all just seems so right.

Usualy guy "fine" = either "have it your way, now stfu and get the f off my back" OR "it s all good"

10+ Year Old Account
    I appreciate you! We've been dating for 2 months (2 month-aversary is on the 12th of Dec.) We've already talked about moving in, and he told me he loved me before we even started dating... It's all going so fast, it's.. I don't know.. It all just seems so right.
    Then Go with the flow. Let him move in with you. Its going fast cause he's allowing it to go fast. And ask him whats on his mind instead of thinking for him. You aren't him. Chill, breathe, and go with the flow <3

Warlords of Draenor:
    Blizzard: LETS INTRODUCE TIME TRAVEL
    Everyone else: Oh great now Blizzard is a fan of Doctor Who.
    The Doctor: Wibbly Wobbly Timey Wimey stuff! YAYYY Bowties are cool!

this thread gives me a godamned heart attack.
    men and women speak two different languages.

9 times out of 10 if a man says something, he will have thought it out, understood the meaning and is genuine about what the words mean. there is no hidden message.

9 times out of 10 when a woman says 'its fine'. find a hole to hide in and hold onto your ass.