Over a 100 followers to choose from for Garrisons

@mumper Also as of now, how many followers are planned overall, not send out to mission, I think that was 12 max for missions. Guessing: 15

Merry Mumper ‏@mumper 6h
    @Cladriah Hard to know exactly how many, certainly more than 100. Some will be unique, some will be randomized.

https://twitter.com/mumper/status/410796487463817216

10+ Year Old Account
    100 O.o Thats actually pretty insane.

Until I saw your twitter link I was like "wtf is he talking about?" , "did someone split a thread?". Seriously, could you at least write a little introduction or give a reason why you made this thread? At least make it recognizable as a quote.

ethan isaacs ‏@Cladriah30m
    @mumper also in theory if we wanted. Say: all night elf or all blood elf followers would this be possible?

Merry Mumper ‏@mumper4m
    @Cladriah In theory, yes. It would probably not be best for your actual progression though.

Not 100 followers to choose from. 100 followers that you have running about your Garrison. Since there are randomly generated followers, there is no set number of followers to choose from.

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Not 100 followers to choose from. 100 followers that you have running about your Garrison. Since there are randomly generated followers, there is no set number of followers to choose from.
    The question clearly asked, "planned" followers, which means that you can choose from. The ones that will be randomized are just going to be random npcs, where as others will have recognizable names, like Leroy Jenkins, etc.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by eillas View Post
    @mumper also in theory if we wanted. Say: all night elf or all blood elf followers would this be possible?

Merry Mumper ‏@mumper4m
    @Cladriah In theory, yes. It would probably not be best for your actual progression though.
    only undead will be allowed in my garrison. Lucky I'm not being racist or this would be questionable.

Quote Originally Posted by eillas View Post

Merry Mumper ‏@mumper4m
    All dwarves every day
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0H3-N9zoI5c Amazing video of 60+ devilsaurs raiding Undercity!

My God, what a horrible creation. People seeing what they want? Thank God they tried to shy away from that. I know it pisses me off when I'm in an heroic raid, yet in the back of my head all I can think is 'some casual player is playing a heroic dungeon and not wiping.' -Vodkarn

Quote Originally Posted by Yingyang View Post
    The question clearly asked, "planned" followers, which means that you can choose from. The ones that will be randomized are just going to be random npcs, where as others will have recognizable names, like Leroy Jenkins, etc.
    The question is asking for the total number of followers they have planned, not for the number of pre-set(or "unique") followers.

I.e. how many followers you can have in your garrison at any one time. Otherwise, the second part of the question wouldn't make sense.

I do recall hearing barracks can affect how many followers that you can recruit. Then I hear it affects how many you can send on a mission. Like 12 for lvl 3 barracks.5

10+ Year Old Account

I predict 12-20 (15) maximum followers at one time.

- - - Updated - - -

so far only 12 can be sent out on a mission

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    All I get from this thread is "we don't know exactly how followers will work yet. Just that you can send them on missions."
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Deleted
    we should get as many followers as pets imo.

100 is way under my expectations.